'Little Commandos' Kindergarten in Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Little Commandos' Kindergarten in Pakistan

A video entitled "Little Commandos" which shows children as young as five training with heavy firearms at a terrorist training camp in a remote tribal area of Pakistan has surfaced online.

The Telegraph reports that a group called the Turkistan Islamic Party based in the "lawless" Waziristan region on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan claims responsibility for the video. According to RT, the relatively unknown group, which runs camps for militants who carry out attacks in Afghanistan, is believed to have carried out several terrorist operations in the last 20 years.

Read more: Video: 'Little Commandos' undergo arms training in Taliban camp
    I'm sure the Chinese are watching this one closely.
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Every day the world seems to lose more and more faith in Pakistan's supposed dedication to fighting terrorism :pari:
    "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

How sweet. All kiddie terrorists in one village.

Comment

So here's a moral dilemma question for the good members of WAB....

If it was up to you, would you drop a bomb right in the middle of this camp?

Me, I don't know what the heck I'd do....

Comment

Depends. If there's a high value target, then these kids ain't going to stop me ... but just a camp with them shooting? It ain't worth a bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post

I'm sure the Chinese are watching this one closely.
            esp on any relatoinships between TIP and the Uyghurs
            Linkeden:
            http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
            http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

Very cute...video.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by gf0012-aust View Post
                esp on any relatoinships between TIP and the Uyghurs
                TIP knows on which side their bread is buttered.
                Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

Would be the same moral dilemma as coming up on a nest of baby snakes and wondering which one is going to grow up and bite me or my loved ones, family, or friends, or whether it would be easier, less painful, and more efficient to stamp them out right now, and then wait patiently for the mama and papa to come around for retribution.

Comment

I recall Antimony saying something about "spray and pray" wrt automatic weapons on full auto. With 3 round burst being more accurate, but only marginally.

But these kids were handling the AKs pretty fine, some 3-round bursts also, so I'm not sure there is that much of a recoil, if 8-10 year olds are able to carry and fire these.

If anything, it was the handguns that were looking like they were having a bigger kick.

Comment

That is just sad.
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                        TIP knows on which side their bread is buttered.
                        Surely you aren't underestimating the ability of Pakistan to 'bite the hand that feeds'.
                        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Extremism isn't pretty. Hamas does the same with children.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

Absolutely not. This is child abuse. There's a chance to save them.

The teachers though...

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                              I recall Antimony saying something about "spray and pray" wrt automatic weapons on full auto. With 3 round burst being more accurate, but only marginally.

But these kids were handling the AKs pretty fine, some 3-round bursts also, so I'm not sure there is that much of a recoil, if 8-10 year olds are able to carry and fire these.

If anything, it was the handguns that were looking like they were having a bigger kick.
                              While the reasons they are training are disgusting, the kids are not doing too bad in handling the guns. Having said that, I don't see any "spray and pray", seems like controlled shots to me.

By the way, high caliber handguns are difficult too control. I am not sure what these kids are handling though, everything seems huge in their hands,
                              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X