This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
    BF seems to be a strong proponent of the "Muslims are the new Jews" paradigm.

Can I be faulted my earlier run in with him and his probable nationality?

Its like hearing a much abused vinyl record from across the border next door.
    I'm a proponent of the 'get your fvcking facts straight & in the correct context' paradigm. Sadly it is one you appear not to have the slightest familiarity with. It would get in the way of your broad brush generalizations.

Funnily enough, using yor formulation Chinese & Indians both qualify as minorities that 'cannot assimilate'.

Bothered to look up the problem with your Singapore example yet?
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
      I'm a proponent of the 'get your fvcking facts straight & in the correct context' paradigm. Sadly it is one you appear not to have the slightest familiarity with. It would get in the way of your broad brush generalizations.

Funnily enough, using yor formulation Chinese & Indians both qualify as minorities that 'cannot assimilate'.

Bothered to look up the problem with your Singapore example yet?
      Hindus number less than the muslims in Singapore. No trouble there.

Chinese are the majority in Singapore. Hence its not them who do the assimilating or integrating.

So I do not see your point.

P.S. If you have to bring up copulation every time you adress me, why the juvenile attempt to get past the auto filter by mispelling it?

Wear your crudity with pride man. :tankie:

Mod. The last 2 lines are unacceptable for this forums philosphy on posting standards and behaviour

ratchet it back as you aren't doing yourself any favours
      Last edited by gf0012-aust; 27 Apr 13,, 01:57.

Comment

Here's some broad but pertinent advice

Can we all remember that there is a degree of responsibility attached to posting opinion as fact

some of these threads are derailing far too quickly and on commentary that is quite frankly - awful

get it together people

added

and I don't want to see people bouncing off each other - get back on the actual topic and post with caution

Last edited by gf0012-aust; 26 Apr 13,, 11:08.
        Linkeden:
        http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
        http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

Hindus number less than the muslims in Singapore. No trouble there.

Chinese are the majority in Singapore. Hence its not them who do the assimilating or integrating.

So I do not see your point.

P.S. If you have to bring up copulation every time you adress me, why the juvenile attempt to get past the auto filter by mispelling it?

Wear your crudity with pride man. :tankie:
          OK, so you don't even want to check up the most basic facts about Singapore? Gotcha. You are missing the elephant in the room....again.

Anyway, I have a live band to go see. I'm not hopeful that you will have done the required reading by the time I get back. See if you can surprise me.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

reinforcement time.....

I don't want to see people bouncing off each other - get back on the actual topic and post with caution
            Linkeden:
            http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
            http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

But LT, BM, don't the Chinese and us have a common enemy here?
              No we don't have a common enemy. In fact, China is providing material aid and support to the Maoist and Naxalites groups. With that in mind, I cannot see any common ground to build a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                You've already made your mind up about this issue & I've already made my mind up about you. We'd both be wasting our time.

Just one tip, if you want to claim something happened in a country you might want to check if the country even existed or not.
                And I have already made up my mind about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                  No we don't have a common enemy. In fact, China is providing material aid and support to the Maoist and Naxalites groups. With that in mind, I cannot see any common ground to build a relationship.
                  I was being a little tongue in cheek actually but need to work on my obtuse skills.

More direct then.

Is it out of the realm of possibility then to perhaps convince the Chinese that we have a common enemy, and maybe it would be a god idea to pull together?

Obviously the support to the maoists and naxalwadis reduces as a happy coincidence as the Chinese find themselves busy.

The Tibetans have not really been able to achieve the same.

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                    The Chinese govt calls all protesting non-Han Chinese citizens as "terrorists".
                    You understand that if ONE minority protester is not called a "terrorist" by the Chinese government, you are telling a lie, right?

Schools in India teach basic logic, am I right or I am asking too much from you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                      Um, proof please?

Or are you being sarcastic? It's very hard to tell these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywatcher View Post
                        Um, proof please?

Or are you being sarcastic? It's very hard to tell these days.
                        The proof is you cannot spell Maoist without "Mao". Chairman Mao is Chinese. Chinese support Maoists.

Or he will pull out some BS indian news report that PLA is training the Maos in Chennai. Why Chennai? coz you cannot spell Chennai without Chen, Chen is a Chinese last name. Chinese training Maos in Chennai.

And what does Indian Maoist have anything to do with Chinese Muslim terrorists?
                        Last edited by cdude; 26 Apr 13,, 19:58.

Comment

A violent clash between suspected terrorists and authorities in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region has left 21 people dead, including 15 community workers and police officers and six of the suspects, local authorities said on Wednesday.

Three community workers discovered suspicious individuals and knives in the home of a local resident. They then reported the situation to their supervisors via phone, but were seized by the suspects who had been hiding in the house.

Police officers and community officials from the township rushed to the scene, but were attacked and killed by the suspects, who also killed the three community workers they had seized earlier and burned the house.
                          Who/What are these "community workers" and "community officials" ? They don't seem to be cops, because cops are mentioned separately. Yet they seem to be searching people's houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
                            Who/What are these "community workers" and "community officials" ? They don't seem to be cops, because cops are mentioned separately. Yet they seem to be searching people's houses.
                            Never heard of community workers? Try that in your country, it might stop gang rapes.

Comment

Originally posted by cdude View Post
                              Never heard of community workers? Try that in your country, it might stop gang rapes.
                              Do you make snide comments out of habit? I was asking a genuine question. I had considered the possibility that they were just social workers, but they just seemed to be doing a bit of the cops' job as well. To the extent that 15 of them ended up confronting armed individuals and died.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
                                Do you make snide comments out of habit? I was asking a genuine question. I had considered the possibility that they were just social workers, but they just seemed to be doing a bit of the cops' job as well. To the extent that 15 of them ended up confronting armed individuals and died.
                                Wht are you talking about? Hiring community workers improve employment rate and stop gang rapes, genuine advice backed by clinical trials everywhere.

There are no stupid questions, but there are questions that answer doesn't matter one way or another. Think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X