No announcement yet.

Pakistan 'expanding nuclear arsenal to deter US attack'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir ashamed for what? I have been diligently researching my posts since being told to.

Anything else I am missing?
    Last edited by doppelganger; 26 Mar 13,, 13:32.

Comment

Saluting Yello with "Sir".

Or me for that matter :bang:
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
        Sir ashamed for what? I have been diligently researching my posts since being told to.

Anything else I am missing?
        In this case its good natured familial ribbing, welcome to WAB.

Comment

USA --- a big bully and rogue in the world. their dirty jobs very shameless.

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Comment

Why ban him? He was just being friendly! :hug:

Comment

He was soliciting his servies in the men's washroom.

Comment

I doubt Pakistan is seriously that paranoid about the US striking their nuclear capabilities, the US has no interest in conducting such a strike. It sounds to me like India is just trying to cause further rifts in the US-Pakistani relationship, as this would work in their strategic favor.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCS View Post
                    I doubt Pakistan is seriously that paranoid about the US striking their nuclear capabilities, the US has no interest in conducting such a strike.
                    Errrrhh, yes, the US has seriously considered these contingencies.

It sounds to me like India is just trying to cause further rifts in the US-Pakistani relationship, as this would work in their strategic favor.
                    OBL was found in Pakistan, not India.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                      Errrrhh, yes, the US has seriously considered these contingencies.

OBL was found in Pakistan, not India.
                      Oh I was unaware. Were those plans made when the Pakistani nuclear program first came to light?

I was referring to how it would be in India's interest to capitalize on tensions between the US and Pakistan and cause further issues considering they would prefer their neighbor to have less support from the US.

Comment

Oh I was unaware. Were those plans made when the Pakistani nuclear program first came to light?
                        I'm sure some contingencies were made but these contingencies were brought to the forefront when the Taliban made serious threats to the Pakistani Arsenal. The discussion, in open source, has been how to deny the Pakistani nuclear arsenal to the Taliban. The emphasis was on how to secure them. Less talked about was how to destroy them.

I was referring to how it would be in India's interest to capitalize on tensions between the US and Pakistan and cause further issues considering they would prefer their neighbor to have less support from the US.
                        For that, Pakistan needs no help from India. Pakistan is pissing the US off all by herself well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          I'm sure some contingencies were made but these contingencies were brought to the forefront when the Taliban made serious threats to the Pakistani Arsenal. The discussion, in open source, has been how to deny the Pakistani nuclear arsenal to the Taliban. The emphasis was on how to secure them. Less talked about was how to destroy them.

For that, Pakistan needs no help from India. Pakistan is pissing the US off all by herself well enough.
                          I see. And very true on Pakistan pissing off the US. Appreciate the info.

Comment

IMO, Its not going to matter in the next few short years as India will push their CV program and not just for Pakistans possibilities but China's as well and then they will have full strike capability at Pakistan with very little in reprisal except their nuke program which eventually will be exposed.

IMO, Pakistan is just a fool state and a glutton for punishment with her actions. They cannot even deal with their friend the Taliban which wont mean shit when a major world power comes knocking in the future.

I for one will be very glad when US Forces clear the area and Pakistan is left to its own homegrown problems coupled with India.

IMO, Couldnt happen to a better bunch of lying terrorist supporters.

I wouldnt be surprised to see some simulation of Syria's Civil War in Pakistan in the next few years.
                            Last edited by Dreadnought; 23 Sep 13,, 20:22.
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                              IMO, Its not going to matter in the next few short years as India will push their CV program and not just for Pakistans possibilities but China's as well and then they will have full strike capability at Pakistan with very little in reprisal except their nuke program which eventually will be exposed.
                              CV program? Are you talking about carriers or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                                I wouldnt be surprised to see some simulation of Syria's Civil War in Pakistan in the next few years.
                                You mean to escalate to Syrian level?
                                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                                X