Happy birthday THL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday THL!

Happy birthday! You were one of the first folks to really reach out and welcome me here as a newbie (Your husband was another one, come to think of it...good folks, Mr. and Mrs. THL...), thanks for that. Hope you and yours have an awesome day.
    Last edited by ArmchairGeneral; 14 Mar 13,, 15:57.
    I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Happy birthday! יום הולדת שמח!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Happy Birthday THL. Have a lovely day.
      Last edited by lemontree; 14 Mar 13,, 10:57.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Happy Birthday m'am!

Comment

Hippo birdie two ewes
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Av a good one :mocan::tankie::danc:

Comment

Emily can't have a birthday. No way in hell is she getting older.

Comment

Happy Birthday, THL! You don't look a day older than the WAB!
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

:danc: Emily:danc:

For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great day.
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

THL,

happy b-day! if you actually see this today you haven't celebrated hard enough! :)
                      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        Emily can't have a birthday. No way in hell is she getting older.
                        THAT'S what I said!! lol

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a very nice day. Confed, the little ones and I went to my parents for dinner and are finishing up the evening with The Walking Dead on Netflix. :)
                        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Happy birthday Emily
                          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

A woman who enjoys the Walking Dead... all is not lost in the world today!

Happy Birthday!

Comment

:)A day late and a dollar short...happy belated birthday.:)
                              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Working...
                              X