Miss Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
    I believe the soldier with the flaming boxing gloves is Border Police. The soldier kneeling down next to her has Sergeant stripes. It looks to me like her shoulder tab is from the Counter Terror training center. She is probably an instructor. Her maroon beret indicates that she is paratrooper qualified. Although Air Force, I also wear the maroon beret.
    sigpic

Comment

The one standing on the left, is very beautiful IMO....

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Prefer that brunette in the last row second from the left. Yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
          Prefer that brunette in the last row second from the left. Yummy!
          Most Israeli girls in Himachal and Goa have curly hair like that.

Comment

Correct, the lass with the different uniform is Border Police
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

The one standing second to the top left is my pick.

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
              Most Israeli girls in Himachal and Goa have curly hair like that.
              That's cause most Israelis in India are hippying and bumming themselves out.
              Last edited by Tronic; 05 Mar 13,, 11:18.
              Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
              -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                The one standing second to the top left is my pick.
                If I follow the posts correctly, seems she would win WAB contest.

No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I did not understand the connection. Though I agree. Most Israelis in India are enjoying themselves post their compulsory service. In every way.

Though the Russians and Ukranians have kinda run them out of town in Goa.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                    I did not understand the connection.
                    It's called dreadlocks:

Attached Files
                    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

i like the winner best.
                      IMHO, even thou the rest are awesome looking too, but they lack something that makes the eye stop on them. something catchy.
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        Must be the old man here, all I can see is seven unseen mothers giving all you lads the evil eye.
                        All I see is a gaggle of soldiers that need to get their hair pinned up to get within regs.

Sleeves need to be rolled properly.

Gig lines need to be fixed and soldier standing on the right needs to secure the button on the cargo pocket of her trousers. (or are they called pants? Since it is a female wearing them)

(Gunnyvision)

Comment

Good show. GS. Good show.

*** pssst *** Is Mrs Gun Grape looking over your shoulder?

Comment

Starting at the front right: her teeth are too big for her head - would do nothing for me.
                            Blondie next to her: well, I am not partial to blondes.
                            Standing, all the way to the left: she looks bored.
                            Next to her: looks like she can hardly wait for this to be over.
                            Blondie next to her: is she high? Too blonde anyway, and her eyes need some definition.
                            The tall brunette on the right with the open cargo pocket: she looks like who I would choose if I were a man choosing. She looks like she belongs there, not too happy, a little rough around the edges. Real.
                            :)

-Emily
                            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by gun grape View Post
                              all i see is a gaggle of soldiers that need to get their hair pinned up to get within regs.

Sleeves need to be rolled properly.

Gig lines need to be fixed and soldier standing on the right needs to secure the button on the cargo pocket of her trousers. (or are they called pants? Since it is a female wearing them)

(gunnyvision)
                              target!!

Cease fire!!!

Close station...march order!!!
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

It's called dreadlocks:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32214[/ATTACH]
                                I was talking about genetic curly, light natural perm type hair. Not artificial dreadlocks, though there are many of those too in boom shiva land.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X