Miss Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
    Yes bro, I was just kidding with you. I can hold my own with the best on Google. Just wanted some more local flavor from the mother lode thazall! :tankie:

Yesir, you wish is my command. I'd like to think of myself as a DJ servicing requests from the floor though. So what would your particular preference be?
    I personally prefer images of young, healthy, adult women who haven't had surgical modifications to their appearence. The 2-legged examples displayed so far are fine. Please proceed to impress us with your google mastery. :wors: ;)
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
      I personally prefer images of young, healthy, adult women who haven't had surgical modifications to their appearence. The 2-legged examples displayed so far are fine. Please proceed to impress us with your google mastery. :wors: ;)
      Sir I agree on the surgical modifications. They both look and feel unnatural. Something like those in-famous Japanese "sleep" dolls.

Comment

• Let me go OT a little here - I love the look on her face and just needed to share:

Attached Files

Comment

• Here are the original 20 contestants. Beauty has its own imperium, and each lady here is beautiful in their own way.

Miss Israel Contestants 2013
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X