X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communist Propaganda, DPRK Edition

workers paradise
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Who let the dogs out?
    Who, who, who, who, who?
    Who let the dogs out?
    Who, who, who, who, who?
    Who let the dogs out?
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

North Korea Navy Battleships And Destroyers Ready To Invade America

The ones with tank turrets must be the battleships? or perhaps its the ones with the long twin barrel 57mms?
      Last edited by USSWisconsin; 11 Apr 13,, 16:59.
      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Those are some TALL Korean women!

I love that blog "Kim Jong-Il Looking At Things" and I still break out into a fit of giggles at the phrase "Field Guidance".
        My favorite was a KCNA comment regarding Kim and the movie The Schoolgirl's Diary. He "improved its script and guided its production"
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Can anyone translate this? I found the camouflage on that one female soldier to be adorably inadequate :)

"Draft beer, not people."

Comment

I don't know what they say, maybe Yellow or Gunny might be able to help.

Looking at those uniforms and the hardware, they look so much like our (Yugoslav) army back in the 60s. Only ours had more food and oil.
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Team View Post
              Can anyone translate this? I found the camouflage on that one female soldier to be adorably inadequate :)
              Jump to 1:48 and watch the guy in the immediate foreground squeezing the trigger...and squeezing...and squeezing.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Oh my God I didn't even notice that until then...poor guy xD

Comment

Originally posted by Red Team View Post
                  Tropical christmas tree

Comment

The first guy: " I am appalled at the audacity of the US imperialists. They do not know who they are dealing with. We are righteous and we are strong."

The chubby chick: " We are by nature, a people that love peace and happiness and the US imperialists and their puppets are threatening that peace and happiness so how could I just stand by and do nothing? If the leaders would just give us the order, we will be ready to sacrifice our lives to teach them a lesson and show them what it means to be a (true) Korean"

I kinda lost interest after that, ya know.....
                    Last edited by YellowFever; 12 Apr 13,, 07:08.

Comment

I think the fist pump...seems to be a required gesture to prove sincerity.

Comment

Kim Jong Un, played by Hitler.

Last edited by Red Team; 15 Apr 13,, 22:49.

Comment

Working...
                        X