No announcement yet.

Hypothetical Military Action against Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading this thread brings me back to the Iran-Iraq war and how Israel once supported Iran, and the US Iraq. What an irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      What have I specified on my target list that I can ignore on a first strike mission?
      Sir,

You have left out the NCA Headquarter and more importantly the Top-Leadership aka Mullahs.

I have good reasons to believe that there is a sizeable Iranian population, that is intellectually and technically well endowed to form a working type government and who are as hell pissed-off at the Aytollahs and Ahmadinezads. So, it seems a relatively good idea to knock-off the capitol and the mullahs and let the Iranians do a regime-change themselves, without you having to put boots on the ground.
      sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
        Show any concrete proof that the RSS has formented communal hatred instead of the sensational grandstanding comments made by Congress.
        Topic for a different thread. I can rip you apart with events of the past 16-17 years, of events in states where BJP supported or ruled the states.

Good job! Now you have mastered the basics of saying the statement. The next step is to look at the mirror and see it applied to the person that is most needed.
        Speak for yourself...I see that you have edited your location in your avatar, after couple of the members here pointed out your hypocrisy.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Hitesh/LT,

Request you Gentlemen to control your emotions. Let's keep this for some other day - some other thread.

warm regards,
          :)
          sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
            Topic for a different thread. I can rip you apart with events of the past 16-17 years, of events in states where BJP supported or ruled the states.
            and I can say the same thing for Congress who have a far worse track record than BJP. Sikh riots anyone without anybody being brought to justices? Sounds like a weak argument by you.

Speak for yourself...I see that you have edited your location in your avatar, after couple of the members here pointed out your hypocrisy.
            I haven't edited my location at all in months or years. It is funny that you speak of hypocrisy. It sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Be a good lad and run along to the closest mirror.

Comment

Wasn't able to scan everyone but the long ranging makes from my meager and humble knowledge/standpoint when its in hand with the proper political moves.

So I offer an idea (tell me if someone already said this) America can zip up its pants call bluff, reverse the table and target some oil while inching the Iranians into a corner.
              During the fight blow out hard pro US PR-moves in the way of "we are the saviors of the people" by catching or inticing iran into hitting civilian populated US occupied cities or areas and then doing personal damage control of the area and rescue. it'd make a good video (and yes this would be unlikely to a degree but the US much like other countries can have a way if done right in pissing people off).
              Typical political maneuvers and a "we're taking this personal approach" can keep a few countries off the US's back. While either tilting favor or lining for the next target could fix some neighbors.

Here's the more aggressive optional addition-
              The ideal set up in a spirit of domination would for this to follow or be amidst the US officially absorbing all or most territories including Puerto Rico, and perhaps either annexing or making Japan a satellite. This would then set a tone for moves within the middle east (in vague and idiotic theory).

In addition this could lead to a 'What if- WWIII' or be be counter balanced by a combination of eastern trade agreements, a russian free pass or handshake (thoroughly mixed with a hey we already pretty much owned the area anyway reason), and a technological and hygenic leap that would be spread in a spirit of goodwill to the newly absorbed to satiate the ethical bickering.

Now please go ahead and shoot this full of holes. (Please, not joking)

Comment

No one gets in before the HDC

Click image for larger version

Name:	233170_main.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	1470071

Click image for larger version

Name:	necropost-kitten.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1470072

Comment

:Tears:

I really missed the dead chick.....

Comment

Terror attacks? We will have to absorb them just like we did with the Somali pirates. In the scheme of things though, it is an annoyance, not a threat.

Comment

Working...
                    X