WAB Baby Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, ya know. :whome: lol
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
      Well, ya know. :whome: lol
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

As the say in my hometown...Its wicked Pissa to have you back!!!!

Now stick around.

(If we could just get Southie....)
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Hi THL...lovely kids. God Bless.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
            (If we could just get Southie....)
            I keep up with her on Facebook. Maybe I'll mention it to her. :)
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Thanks B. I assume all is well with you?
              Yup, not too bad. Finals at uni, so things could be better, but you know....
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I keep up with her on Facebook. Maybe I'll mention it to her. :)
                Please do!

Tell her I need someone who is a Tampa Bay Rays fan to give me crap about my Red Sox!
                Mark Twain

Comment

While you are at it, if you see Julie, tell her Yellow is hungry.
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Yeah, there's no way that will help Yellow get any less hungry.....
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Julie hasn't been around either? Hmm. I see Debbie every few days on Facebook. Does she come around this way at all?

Comment

Julie hasn't been around either? Hmm. I see Debbie every few days on Facebook. Does she come around this way at all?
                        She pops by every couple of months or so in the random thread.
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                          Please do!

Tell her I need someone who is a Tampa Bay Rays fan to give me crap about my Red Sox!
                          But I like both teams! :) BTW, Albany, what happened to the Patriots? Oh yeah, they didn't make it to the super bowl! lol
                          Last edited by Southie; 13 Feb 13,, 21:41.
                          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                          sigpic

Comment

Just for that one comment it was worth waiting this long to see you again!

(I know my Giants didn't make it to the Super Bowl either, shut up.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                              But I like both teams! :) BTW, Albany, what happened to the Patriots? Oh yeah, they didn't make it to the super bowl! lol

SOUTHIE!!!!!

Yeah, Pat Patriot went to visit Rex Trailer and see the Sox in Spring Training. The Super Bowl, well, there were 28 cities that felt crappier than I did! (Like Benny)

As for the logo....I am nothing if not flexible!!! Semper Gumby!

Good to hear from you.

And like me, you are probably glad yopur are not living in the shadow Big Blue Hill or the Prudential Center right now!
                              Last edited by Albany Rifles; 13 Feb 13,, 22:39.
                              Mark Twain

Comment

*sigh* It's like a reunion in here! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X