No announcement yet.

Bulgaria: Hezbollah behind Burgas attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read in the newspaper today that despite reports otherwise, France is still not in favor of designating Hezbollah a terrorist group.....
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      Read in the newspaper today that despite reports otherwise, France is still not in favor of designating Hezbollah a terrorist group.....
      According to a French Foreign Ministry spokesman, a terrorist designation has not been ruled out...

A French Foreign Ministry spokesman told Lebanese daily An-Nahar that his government was not ruling out declaring the Shi’ite group Hezbollah a terrorist organization. Philippe Lalliot said that his government was awaiting the full results of a Bulgarian investigation into last year’s bus bombing in Burgas, in which five Israelis were killed. A preliminary report released earlier this month placed the blame for the attack squarely on Hezbollah. Lalliot offered that if the Bulgarian investigation yields clear findings, the European Union may unanimously move for adding the organization to their terror list. France has previously resisted such a designation.
      Source: Times of Israel
      sigpic

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen,this sort of idiots we're facing.I didn't knew whether to laugh or cry.
        The Sheikh speaks good English.The bits in Romanian are a brief presentation of the man.
        I put this to a worldwide audience for a few reasons.Is one of the few insights the average folk here has on the Islamic militants.The reaction to some of his ''exotic'' statements was a mixture of laughter and defiance.''Yeah,a$$hole,you may come''.Second,because I suppose you need a good laugh as I do.Third,I don't know what's the proper response to this.We(as the West) could censor this ilk.We'd reduce the number of disciples willing to take action.Or we could ridicule him,which only serves our ego,but doesn't do any real reduction in the number of fools.
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Motherf$cker

Disgusting, "Romania, islamic land" "leave islam and you're safe, otherwise.." "9/11 was a 5 star operation"..:bang:

God, how I hate this so called "holly warriors" ,they're bigotry and claimed superiority..I (we) couldn't care less about their unity, status, threats or terror attacks, I hope that my goverment will send troops to support any operation in any state,islamic or not, if it's in our interest.

For his threats, he can shove them were the sun don't shine :pari:

@ Mihai, he should suffer a terrible, unfortunate accident, that's how the vest should treat with him

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            You couldn't expect them to really. France and Europe have vast numbers of Muslims, which makes it very difficult to defend against an illusive enemy like Hizbullah. Therefore publicly they don't call them Terrorists. Bulgaria was a perfect target, Israelis vacationed there a lot and its a country with no real threat of retaliation against its sovereignty.

I think for the most part Europe is conservative due to the "failed multiculturalism", and its really leftists with specific agendas that cry "Bad Israel".

As for Ashton, like any royalty, shes just a figurehead, the DM decide here stances.
            One cannot but examine it.

Comment

Originally posted by machiavillain View Post
              You couldn't expect them to really. France and Europe have vast numbers of Muslims, which makes it very difficult to defend against an illusive enemy like Hizbullah. Therefore publicly they don't call them Terrorists. Bulgaria was a perfect target, Israelis vacationed there a lot and its a country with no real threat of retaliation against its sovereignty.
              Oh, c'mon...

GB and USA have same rates of Muslims (guess) yet these countries have listed it.
              No response from Bulgaria? You mean like direct military intervention onto the org and/or Iran?

I think for the most part Europe is conservative due to the "failed multiculturalism", and its really leftists with specific agendas that cry "Bad Israel".
              Think again and read what others have said.

As for Ashton, like any royalty, shes just a figurehead, the DM decide here stances.
              DM?
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                Oh, c'mon...

GB and USA have same rates of Muslims (guess) yet these countries have listed it.
                No response from Bulgaria? You mean like direct military intervention onto the org and/or Iran?
                GB and the USA (especially) are currently in a war against rising Sunni extremism and powerhungry Shiia organization. They not only have the resources to protect themselves but they're the natural enemy of non-western Islamism. They can say anit-hizbullah stuff cuz thats really their role.

The rest of Europe must "ACT" as the diplomats and intermediaries between the both. But make no mistake the likes of Germany and France etc. are very much part of the anti Iranian capitalist entity known as " the West".

Think again and read what others have said.
                It's not what politicians say, Its what they do.

DM?
                Decision makers. EU foreign affairs is the a ridiculously bogus title.

Comment

Israel can demand for Germany and France to change their tune if hezbollah commited such an act on their land. But what can Bulgaria really do, Israeli wont expect anything really, its a small eastern european country thats run by a dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by machiavillain View Post
                    GB and the USA (especially) are currently in a war against rising Sunni extremism and powerhungry Shiia organization. They not only have the resources to protect themselves but they're the natural enemy of non-western Islamism. They can say anit-hizbullah stuff cuz thats really their role.
                    We must come from different cultures and have different definition of war in our heads.

The rest of Europe must "ACT" as the diplomats and intermediaries between the both. But make no mistake the likes of Germany and France etc. are very much part of the anti Iranian capitalist entity known as " the West".
                    There is no such thing as 'European reaction" to anything.
                    Take a look at Greece for instance. The country is biggest defense spender in the Union, per capita, yet you wont see their soldiers wondering around helping the allies. Nor will you see them doing anything, but scramble few jets to counter the Turks.

It's not what politicians say, Its what they do.
                    I meant the other posters. Here on WAB.

Decision makers. EU foreign affairs is the a ridiculously bogus title.
                    EU has decision makers? So Kissinger's remark is no longer valid?
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

We must come from different cultures and have different definition of war in our heads.
                      War whether open/conventional, asymmetric, global, regional, local, proxy, is really conflict and confrontation between one entity vs another. I would say that the "the West (capitalism) is at war with Islamism. The USA being the leader.

There is no such thing as 'European reaction" to anything.
                      Take a look at Greece for instance. The country is biggest defense spender in the Union, per capita, yet you wont see their soldiers wondering around helping the allies. Nor will you see them doing anything, but scramble few jets to counter the Turks.
                      But again that's what Europe is meant to be, the other option, after all confrontation is the worse outcome. Its also precisely why the EU don't allow turkey membership. England is a different story.

EU has decision makers? So Kissinger's remark is no longer valid?
                      No but their respective countries do. Its the point im trying to make, the EU is nothing more than a financial regulatory body, its not like Brussels has any real say when it comes to Iran.

The ones that do the actual "fighting" is the USA, GB, Israel, and in the last few decades the GCC have facilitated a considerable deterrence force.

Comment

sorry i still dont have edit capabilities

and Canada, a country who also lists the hezzies as terrorists.

Comment

Working...
                        X