This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
    They don't call them "silver bullets" for nothing.
    Silly tanker. This is a silver bullet

Attached Files

Comment

Beers in cans are good.

I remember a certain gunny living in Florida who has a tendency to drop them while bringing them into the house....

Comment

That problem was solved long ago.

There is no good canned beer. (Not even Guinness with the weird floating widget thing)

Attached Files
        Last edited by Gun Grape; 28 Dec 12,, 03:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
          There is no good canned beer. (Not even Guinness with the weird floating widget thing)
          Have to disagree on that one.

"Nature abhors a moron." - H.L. Mencken

Comment

Not much into chocolate beers. But now I will have to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
              Silly tanker. This is a silver bullet

[ATTACH]31342[/ATTACH]
              Silly Marine. Claiming American "beers" are actually beer.

You know what American beer and having sex in a canoe have in common? They're both fucking close to water!
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

:pop:
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

The "American beers are pisswater" thing is so 1980's. We now have world-class brews that are every bit as good as Europe's.

Every country has its weak lagers in cans. They have their place. After mowing the lawn in the summer, I'd rather have a Coors than a Guiness.

Comment

Yes, there are decent American brews, and I am a fan of some of the seasonal Sam Adams brews, but as a whole, drinking Bud, Coors or Miller is not drinking beer.

I can agree with you that after mowing the lawn, drinking something light sounds better than drinking something as heavy as a Guinness, but that still doesn't change the fact that American beers are light, watery things, perhaps just a bit too light.

There are plenty of beers out there that can fill that niche between light beer for after you mow the lawn but still enough of a beer to actually be a beer and not a watered down carbonated beverage tasting kinda like a beer. Israel also has our shite beers (Maccabi, for one), but we also have a coupla good ones which go just as well at a football game with the mates or at a decent restaurant over dinner.
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

"You know what American beer and having sex in a canoe have in common? They're both fucking close to water!"

Not smart. Of course, you probably also think America stops at the Hudson.
                      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Turkish tank, can of beer, choco beer, american beer, what's next?

Oh, and it is never wise to claim something from USA is piss. Should pick the words more wisely.
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

SOME FACTS ABOUT ALTAY TANK

-It is only MRT (Motion test) at the moment. There is no any optical parts on it. FRT (Fire tests) will be on January 2013 onwards.

-Altay MBT development will take 6-7 years for Turkey. The agreement between Turks and Koreans specific to armor technologies and believe me Turks are not happy at all about how Korean documentation is and know-how. Turks set up an armor development center 2 years ago and made already more than a 1000 test specifically focusing on boron-ceramic based armor since Turkey holds 65% of world resources of boron. So 90% of the work will be performed by Turkish engineers with little help from Koreans that is why the project will take 7 years. If copied from Koreans 2 years would be enough to set up assembly line.

- Some might claim that Turks have no experience on Tanks (its correct partly) but if you watch the background videos provided below that view will change some I believe.

- Also Jan 2013 there will be Turkeys defense procurement agency, the Under-secretariat as for Defense Industries (SSM) meeting. In that meeting there will be decision as to indigenous POWER-PACK development project. I expect to be completed within 4-5 years.

ALTAY MBT PICTURES

ALTAY MBT HD & CLOSE-UP VIDEOS

ALTAY MBT BACKGROUND PREPERATION

Comment

missed the best part..............

Comment

Silly Marine. Claiming American "beers" are actually beer.
                              I claimed no such thing.

The mass consumer stuff they call beer in the US is nasty.

Comment

Yes, there are decent American brews, and I am a fan of some of the seasonal Sam Adams brews, but as a whole, drinking Bud, Coors or Miller is not drinking beer.
                                Agree

I can agree with you that after mowing the lawn, drinking something light sounds better than drinking something as heavy as a Guinness, but that still doesn't change the fact that American beers are light, watery things, perhaps just a bit too light.
                                [There are plenty of beers out there that can fill that niche between light beer for after you mow the lawn but still enough of a beer to actually be a beer and not a watered down carbonated beverage tasting kinda like a beer
                                Mexican beers are good for drinking after cutting grass. Or for drinking while watching your 15 yr old son cut grass

Israel also has our shite beers (Maccabi, for one), but we also have a coupla good ones which go just as well at a football game with the mates or at a decent restaurant over dinner.
                                That is one of the worse beers I've I've ever drank

Comment

Working...
                                X