Vets killed in train crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vets killed in train crash

Wow, this is such a tragedy. Granted things can come at you from any direction in life but after what these four dealt with one would think life could cut them a break. They should have been able to live life and grow old with their families enjoying their children and future grandchildren at home. Very sad...

Veterans killed in train crash were war heroes - SFGate

I don't LIKE this but I am appreciative for posting such sad news.

Truly the Lord works in mysterious ways. I pray there's a plan amidst the tragedy here.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

My sincere condolences

May they all Rest in Blessed Peace
      sigpic

Comment

Rest in Peace
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Sad , RIP GUYS

Comment

This happened not far from my home, and the shock and tragedy of it is beyond words.

Word was, the vets were helping their wives and friends off the float and out of the way before the train hit.

Comment

Signals Activated Before Train Hit Veterans' Float : NPR

Looks like the tragedy could have been averted.
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X