Planet X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet X

Any thoughts on this one guys , I aint seen anything ,,yet ? theres a link to show pics

UFO Digest Newsletter November 9, 2012

Planet X Clearly Seen By Naked Eye

By Gordon J. Gianninoto - 4 days 18 hours ago

Hi, I keep telling people that I am not making this up; that Planet X is visible plainly now and can be seen, photographed, and videotaped. Here is a report today that it is plainly obvious from NW New Mexico. And she wanted me to be wrong; but there it is. Right where it is when I photograph it.

Here is a photo I took in October. And below it is the confirmation from a person in NM.

And see what she says: "its not that small, either."

What are YOU waiting for? The President has to announce something anyone can see, doesn't he? It is time. Go out and look for it yourself. Do you need the President to tell you what your 'lying' eyes see?

Are you in the media? Go take your own picture and post it. WHAT are you waiting for?

Go to ZetaTalk to understand what this is and what it means.

How did a 29,000 mile diameter planet get between the earth and the sun without NASA knowing all about it? Did they tell you about it? Kind of embarrassing isn't it? Are you going to sit inside with the shades drawn with THIS going on outside, waiting for this to make it to the news, or are you going to look for yourself? Shouldn't the President AND NASA be explaining this?
    Thanks to CS for this report.....

Gordon

Hey guys:
    I said I'd monitor the sky in the mornings and evenings to confirm my naked-eye PX sighting that I noted to you in an earlier email.
    Well, today is Sunday, November 4, 2012. I went out to the backyard this morning shortly after sunrise and took a look. The sun has moved further South since we arrived here almost 6 weeks ago. I hate to report that it's there guys. It's there. I can see it with the naked eye--albeit shielding my face to reveal the 5pm position. It's not that small either. In the mornings and evenings since I wrote you I could never be completely sure due to clouds or atmospheric anomalies that interfered with the horizon.
    However, I'm completely sure now. I SO wanted you to be wrong Gordon -- hey, it's always something, huh? I've been caring for people all my life. I suppose it will naturally continue.

You can tell Nancy [Lieder] if you wish. I am completely sure. PX is visible in NM over the mountain mesas to the East. We are approximately 8 miles off the highway. There are mesas on either side of the house. I doubt anyone here has noticed it, yet.
    Hold on; it's going to be a bumpy ride.

I looked at the picture. To me it looked like a blob and underneath it another blob. I find it extremely unreasonable, acceptable, probable or likely that a coupla amateur photographers have found something that all the astronomers in all the countries around the globe haven't found. A world-wide conspiracy on that scale has absolutely zero chance of success.

Moreover, think about it, what benefit could there possibly be to keeping Planet X a secret? What logic is there behind hiding it?

The lady behind the Planet X/Nibiru hypothesis originally claimed we were all gonna die in 2003, and she discovered this by being told telepathically via an implant (obviously) in her brain.

Look at planet orbits. A planet traveling through our solar system would have profound effects on the orbits of other planets, but nothing has been changed.

When running a Google search for "Planet X" or for "Planet X Visible", the first 3 pages are all of conspiracy theory websites, many of them shoddy quality.

So yeah, my thoughts? I'm willing to accept ET, the law of probability says he's gotta be out there somewhere. Planet X? It's a metric shite-load of bullcrap.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

You'll be sorry pal on the stroke of midnight on 20 12 12 niburu;s coming , so say the mayans :whome:

Yup gotta agree with your prognosis Bennybabes , but its what peeps are saying on open forums :Dancing-Banana:

Comment

Folks say many things on open forums, that doesn't make them true...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          Folks say many things on open forums, that doesn't make them true...
          True , it happens here as well , just thought I would post it to gauge the reaction m8 . to be taken with a pinch o salt .

Hypothetically IF it were true would NASA tell us cos theres sweet fa we could do about it but get pissed :tankie: n kiss yer arse ta ra . ;)
          Last edited by tankie; 10 Nov 12,, 14:02.

Comment

I knew I would find this tin-hat here lol. The overnight (spooooky) AM radio bastion of sci-fi/conspiracy theory.

Date:11-18-10
            Attorney, contractor, and ET contactee Gordon James Gianninoto discussed what he knows about Planet X and the coming pole shift and how the government is covering up an imminent global catastrophe. NASA, he said, has known for decades about the rogue body (known as Nibiru or Planet X) and it has shown up in photos taken by their SOHO satellite cameras over the last 7 years. It's in the plane of the ecliptic (Earth's orbit around the Sun), is four times the size of Earth, has hundreds of moons, and is occupied by "selfish extraterrestrials" (the ones Zecharia Sitchin wrote about), he claimed.

Citing the writings of alien contactee, Nancy Lieder, he warned there would be a precursor event to the pole shift that would likely occur before the end of the year, possibly huge earthquakes in Japan or along the New Madrid fault in the US. According to Gianninoto, there are more than six billion alien hybrids in "invisible 4th dimensional domed cities, under oceans, and in motherships," waiting to emerge after the pole shift.
            CoastToCoast
            sigpic

Comment

Come January, after nothing has happened, the explanations for why they didn't will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
                Come January, after nothing has happened, the explanations for why they didn't will be interesting.
                haha yup , that numnut D Icke was on about illuminati etc etc at the olympics and he aint been back to explain why nowt happened

Comment

Shouldn't we look for planet IX first anyway?

Also moved to the pub from the science board, due lack of..well..science.

Comment

get yer teeth round this Benny ,:whome:

RUSSIA DOES NOT HIDE NIBIRU - YouTube

Comment

Benny / Chogy , thoughts and constructive critisims if ya please , watch till the end please , some parts are iffy but ?

Alien Contact - The Message (You have to see it for yourself) - YouTube

Comment

It's not a bad video. He lost me when he went "Matrix" at the end. That sort of existentialism and pure thought fantasy is fun but isn't going to lead to anything.

I'll give again my standard complaint... why is everything so damned subtle? If an alien race wants contact, don't draw cryptic designs on crops, take over CNN electronically and send your messages, preferably and simultaneously with a "District 9" type of ship over London.

Perhaps an alien race DOES NOT WANT contact. If that is the case, then all the crop circle stuff is a hoax.

The third option is that alien race(s) desire limited, secret contact with human leadership. That is probably most likely, which again creates the condition that hugely public events like crop circles are hoaxes.

The Mayan artifacts, if authentic, are way cool. As for the bizarre "ships" that guy is filming in deep space, I don't know what he has captured, but it isn't craft. It can't be. Not even NASA can image at such a range. It would be about the same as if someone had a telescope and camera that could resolve objects on the moon down to a millimeter. The technology doesn't exist.

Speaking of Mayans and Inca, these are thought-provoking. These are "burial stones", objects buried with the dead. The images speak for themselves. Google Inca dinosaur burial stones for hundreds of interesting images.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
                          Speaking of Mayans and Inca, these are thought-provoking. These are "burial stones", objects buried with the dead. The images speak for themselves. Google Inca dinosaur burial stones for hundreds of interesting images.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30671[/ATTACH]
                          Ica Stones - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

Comment

I'm not promoting the stones as anything other than interesting. The initial cache was discovered in the 1930's, long before there was any "tourist trade." And there are depictions of dinosaurs in the flesh in dozens of places, from Cambodia, to China, to Aboriginal art in Australia, so it's not just the stones.

I have little doubt there have been forgeries made since, but the first cluster of them I believe to be genuine. What do they mean? No clue.

Comment

Working...
                            X