Her last name is Aisin Goro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
    Lol. None of you critics would refuse a tumble with her.
    I would :whome::scared:

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
      If someone put some burgers in her maybe.
      Maybe a weenie.

Comment

she's hot

Comment

Lovely features, but yes, needs a burger with cheese.

I personally think it's sad that modern body image has tended towards anorexic vs. healthy and athletic. It reached its depths in the 1990's "Heroin Chic" look.

Here ya go... we need more like this. Fortunately, it is making a comeback, and anorexic waif models are not as popular as they were a decade ago.

Attached Files

Comment

that may be the case HERE, but that's not the case in asia...and i don't foresee that changing anytime soon...:)
            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Some of those could use some burgers too. Gotta make all those growth hormones in the beef work, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                I would :whome::scared:
                But you wouldn't be saying that is she looked like Justin Bieber...

Comment

There used to be a thread on the most beautiful women from across the worl. I think we should revive that. The reason of course, is for purposes of researching ideas about healthy body image amongst WABBERs ;)
                  "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                    But you wouldn't be saying that is she looked like Justin Bieber...
                    pffffffttttttttt \/ :Dancing-Banana:

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                      There used to be a thread on the most beautiful women from across the worl. I think we should revive that. The reason of course, is for purposes of researching ideas about healthy body image amongst WABBERs ;)
                      Miss macdonalds 2012

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                        Miss macdonalds 2012

[ATTACH]30848[/ATTACH]
                        Do you have to ruin everything that is good and pure?
                        "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                          Do you have to ruin everything that is good and pure?
                          Define everything ? people looking at stick insects mentioned burgers n cheese , I obliged by showing one getting eaten . Soooooooo , whats your problem ?:pop:

Comment

Originally posted by cataphract View Post
                            Are Manchus exempt from the one child policy?
                            Yes, they can have more than one, and their children can enter college with lower scores than Han Chinese. Many Han Chinese regard this policy as unfair and demand equal rights. The government does make some strange policies. This girl got her family name from her mother, a rare case here, where her father is remains obscure. People are now looking for royal decedents from the Ming dynasty after some 400 hundreds years, they are serious, funny?

Comment

Working...
                            X