Apache Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
    Well, if we are giving Benny the benefit of the doubt and agreeing he is a man....okay I guess.:Dancing-Banana:;)
    We are not allowed to ask. He isn't required to tell.

Comment

Wasn't that rule over in USA about a year ago?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

You've all actually seen the pictures of me. How long will you keep up with this delusional nonsense and this pitiful attempt at humor? I would expect that from YellowBelly, and I could see it coming from GG (Marine and all that....). But you, AR? Seriously?
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

You mean the pictures of you playing with kittens while wearing a wizard of oz shirt? Or the pictures of phallic objects you took in England?

Yellers been slacking off for a while.

Comment

Sorry, Gunny...

I'm still in shock over the news that he actually dated a FEMALE salsa dancer....

Comment

Still am dating. Salsa instructor.

Be precise
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

That's not what shocks Yello :)

Have you started eating chilly as well?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Nope. Still not a fan of the spicy foods

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
                    If the blanket is at ambient temperature, for a short time, they might seem to "disappear". Eventually, body heat is going to leak through the blanket unless it is exceptionally thick, and you're going to start to see glowing mounds. From a practicality standpoint, I don't think it's going to work.

I'd hate to be the guy forced to field test it.
                    What if the blanket is soaked in water?

Comment

Originally posted by appu_sen View Post

I dont think it would matter much. With one of them bad ass mo foes lookin for ya the blanket would just end up soaked in piss.

Comment

Originally posted by appu_sen View Post
                        Then they will die wet.
                        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

Is it in compliance with GC to kill wet ppl?

Comment

This whole thing makes me think of the scene in "Predator" where Ahnold S. manages to hide from the Predator's IR vision by smearing mud over his body. Too bad the mud would rapidly rise to the same temperature as Ahnold's body, and he'd quickly end up with his skull and spine detached.

Modern thermal imaging is damned hard to defeat.
                            Attached Files

Comment

So Predator is obsolete.

Bring in some new beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post

Modern thermal imaging is damned hard to defeat.
                                It depends on who is trying.:) It requires a few tricks if you're low on equipment or a uniform from a material that dissipates heat if you're a bit richer and with connections at BAE or Blucher Systems The Taliban being tactically inept doesn't help his cause either.For heaven's sake,this is the eleventh year of the war and still hadn't caught up the infidels have the Sheitan on their side,so they can see in the night.

Dok,in a few years DARPA will give US soldiers Predator like capabilities wrt cammo.Which means 3 months after that we'll be able to buy a Chinese copy of said equipment for 10% of the US price in every market.It will come down to good ole skill and bravery as it is now and always been.
                                Those who know don't speak
                                He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Working...
                                X