Facebook Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
    I have an idea: we could gather suggestions until US election day, and then have a poll for a week.
    As a resident of a battleground state all I can say is, Ya Bastid, Ya!
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

I just checked, YaBastid is already taken...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

bump - Will the suggested poll on the Twitter account be implemented ?
        sigpic

Comment

It will be, as well as other changes, once I am doing a bit better healthwise.

Comment

I have a weird bug when I use Chrome - every time I load a WAB page, any page, even the home page, the FB connect widget takes me to FB, and because I registered on WAB with a different password than I have on fb, FB just tells me there was an error. So far this has only been happening if I open WAB with Google Chrome. Opera isn't affect and I haven't tried it in other browsers.
            Social media integration is a good thing but being taken to FB every single time I go to WAB seems a bit of an overkill. (or could perhaps it be a ploy by google to make people hate fb and switch to google+)

Comment

Same here. And this is only in the last hour.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
              X