Mosquito restoration complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosquito restoration complete

WWII Mosquito takes to the skies | Television New Zealand | News, Sport, Weather, TV ONE, TV2 | TVNZ | NATIONAL News
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Awesome! The Mosquito is one of my favorite aircraft. I can't wait to see it come here to the US.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Comment

Reminds me of this, a bunch of Russian gents find an abandoned ISU-152 in a field, and manage to restore it to working condition in the space of 15 or so minutes. Not as glamorous, sure, but it's a good testament to Soviet industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridgeburner_ View Post
        Reminds me of this, a bunch of Russian gents find an abandoned ISU-152 in a field, and manage to restore it to working condition in the space of 15 or so minutes. Not as glamorous, sure, but it's a good testament to Soviet industry.
        Wonder if they gave it an oil and filter change after all these years ago and poured some MMO into the cylinders?

Comment

I love the Mosquito!
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Wtf?
            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Working...
            X