Jewish Racism and Extremism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
    A) She specifically went to an area that is known to be full of black illegal immigrants and even titled her album "trip to the zoo"

B) No one said they were Israelis, it was known beforehand that they were illegal immigrants. The issue at hand is not that she is discriminating against them for being immigrants as opposed to Israelis

C) The word translates into insurgents but with a different meaning. Not Fallujah insurgents, but rather those that merely crossed the border illegally and took up residence in Israel.

The issue is not that she called them insurgents or that she has an issue with illegal immigrants. The issue at hand is simply her comparison of black people to animals. Nothing more, nothing less and nothing else.
    I was responding to Kato's comments about Beta Israel.

As for insurgent, the word means what it means- someone who has been in or is part of an insurgency [or accused of such]. The word for immigrant illegal or not is not insurgent but alien.

I never contested the fact shes a pathetic racist.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      The issue at hand is simply her comparison of black people to animals.
      So, is she charged with that crime yet? Racist hate speech or sedition - both possible under Israeli law afaik. How much jail time would she be facing?

Iirc Israeli law with regard to hate speech is pretty similar to that in modern Germany. Over here she'd be facing a prison term of minimum 3 months to maximum 15 years (5 years max for sedition, at least 12 counts of public insult at up to 2 years each, combined sentence capped at 15). For that one word.

Comment

Originally posted by rickshaw92 View Post
        Just curious but how do all these illegals get in? I just can't see them all prancing across the King Hussein bridge or rolling up on a beach in Eilat.
        Egypt was pushing them into the Sinai. As illness and deaths began to increase, Israel allowed them to enter for humanitarian reasons.
        sigpic

Comment

So they are not illegal then?

Comment

They are not Israeli citizens. They can be expelled at any time.
            sigpic

Comment

nope, looks like they are in Israel legally, whether they are citizens, or not is irrelevant, not only citizens lawfully reside in a country.

may be she called those ppl animals (she wasn't talking about all black ppl in general, but only those in the park), cuz they act like animals???? could that be a possibility?
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Her motivation doesn't matter. However you turn it, it remains a public insult intentionally aimed as an ethnic slur against a group of people.

Has Miri Regev received any legal repercussions for calling Sudanese in Israel a "cancer" and supporting and encouraging those anti-african pogroms in Tel Aviv yet btw? Yeah, i know, rhethorical question.

Comment

that is what she said.
                  "There are no signs forbidding taking pictures with the animals. There weren't signs forbidding feeding the animals either, but we passed on that".
                  there is no single word that points out they were black, if you didn't see the photo, you would not know.
                  there is a big chance, that she called them animals, based on how they behave, (and i have heard that term many times of groups of ppl that acted like animals, regardless of color, and race, hell, our high school teacher, called us animals on numerous occasions), i see nothing wrong with that, if they act like animal they deserve to be called that.

in the eyes of religious jews anyone that isn't them is a goem, a second grade human, below them. i have learned it quite well, in years of working in boropark\crownhights, Brooklyn.
                  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
                    i see nothing wrong with that, if they act like animal they deserve to be called that.
                    Except in countries with hate speech laws such as Israel that will earn you a rightful prison term.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                      Except in countries with hate speech laws such as Israel that will earn you a rightful prison term.
                      than even more kudos to her, for having balls to tell it how it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X