• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
    Lots of women sunbath topless.
    Thank God for that!

Comment

Those perfidious Brits and their MI services found a way how to stone and blaze French Embassies trough world...

French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed - Yahoo! News

Revenge is a bitch.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Sorry, tankie. But hey, if you can't laugh about it....

Spoiler!
        Attached Files
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I can't laugh.

Not only it is a bad rant, but it's poorly designed and executed.

Who uses Courier New these days?:red:
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Naaaaaaaaaaaaah I still retain my sense of humour, Pari where dya get that
            /\
            Just for you , Benjaminge .
            Last edited by tankie; 19 Sep 12,, 11:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              Those perfidious Brits and their MI services found a way how to stone and blaze French Embassies trough world...

French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed - Yahoo! News

Revenge is a bitch.
              Ah well ,, move over S Rushdie ,, WW3 isnt gonna start in the M/E however it seems to have a tad of influence over it ,, CLOSE the chunnel , the part that LEADS to Gods chosen country ,

England .;)

Comment

From all the posts im surprised that besides myself thinking /posting that , instead of a happy snap , it could have been a shooter , it seemed very easy to get a pic , terrorist type groups would have loved to have popped them off . And it would have seemingly been , simple . Al/q would have loved a hit on P Charly and his Apache in A/Gstan .

I bet a pound to a piece of shit some security people are contemplating their futures over the pics ,, and rightly so .
                Last edited by tankie; 20 Sep 12,, 15:02.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  From all the posts im surprised that besides myself thinking /posting that , instead of a happy snap , it could have been a shooter , it seemed very easy to get a pic , terrorist type groups would have loved to have popped them off . And it would have seemingly been , simple .

I bet a pound to a piece of shit some security people are contemplating their futures , and rightly so .
                  That crossed my mind too - I'm glad it was a grainy little photo - and not a tragedy. They'll need to review their security
                  for sure.
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
                  X