In Memoriam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memoriam

A moment of silence as we remember the events that transpired on this day so many years ago, yet such a short time ago.

Attached Files
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Remember friends and family lost....and those who went in while others came out.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

Remember our enemies and why we hate them so.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

God bless all those who left us that day. Never Forget.

Originally posted by S2 View Post
        Remember our enemies and why we hate them so.
        Speaking of which...may those who continue to perpetuate such barbarism be engulfed in Hellfire, both in this world and the next.

Al-Qaida's No. 2 in Yemen killed in airstrike
        "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

Well old bin lawless is in N'har for this anniversary (and the next trillion or so) - surrounded by his 72 Virginians - all viciously working his hide with their pork prods and branding irons. I hope they celebrate on his vile soul - perhaps a nice long bone melting swim for him in the lake of fire today....
          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Still angry.

-dale

Comment

No righteous person anywhere in the world will ever forget that dark and deadly morning. I'll never forget watching people jump to their deaths from the upper floors
              sigpic

Comment

I meant to post these last night but forgot...

It was on display at the recent Orange County Fair. I took some pictures and went up to touch it, as many people did.

There was a group of young men looking at the display, all amputees. One of them was a triple amputee. All had prosthetics. I think they were wounded soldiers. They looked awfully young, maybe early 20s. I wanted to go shake their hands and say "thank you." They seemed to be having a good time at the fair so I didn't want to disturb them.
                Attached Files
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

2 more...
                  Attached Files
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                    I meant to post these last night but forgot...

It was on display at the recent Orange County Fair. I took some pictures and went up to touch it, as many people did.
                    We've got this in Christchurch, New York sent it through after 9/11. It's specifically dedicated to firefighters.

Attached Files
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                    X