Bug spray won't kill this drone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug spray won't kill this drone

"Is this a mosquito? No. It's an insect spy drone for urban areas, already in production, funded by the US Government. It can be remotely controlled and is equipped with a camera and a microphone. It can land on you, and it may have the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID tracking nanotechnology on your skin. It can fly through an open window, or it can attach to your clothing until you take it in your home. Given their propensity to request macro-sized drones for surveillance, one is left with little doubt that police and military may look into these gadgets next. And for all you who automatically say "fake" because you don't think your government is funding this..."
    Do some research.
    Source: Smack! Was that a Mosquito You Killed, Or a Drone? - CleanTechnica
    Actual research paper: http://is.gd/1UcubI
    Actual footage: Studying butterfly flight to help build bug-size flying robots
    Another source: Analyzing butterfly flight for better MAV maneuverability | RobAid
    And another: Unraveling a butterfly's aerial antics could help builders of bug-size flying robots

Text from email sent to me.
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

So where was this technology 20 years ago when that cute model was living in the building across the street from me?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      So where was this technology 20 years ago when that cute model was living in the building across the street from me?
      Did you try the old fashioned way, like inviting her up to see your etchings? Or, are you a committed voyeur?

Comment

Well, yes, I tried inviting her to see my etchings but I didn't think she heard me because she was too busy laughing hysterically

I wanted to try a new tactic but chloroform was hard to find back then....

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          I wanted to try a new tactic but chloroform was hard to find back then....
          No it wasn't, it's called alcohol.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Thank you, sir, for once again extinguishing what I thought was a witty reply

Comment

Try your wit out on this. Exactly what a fly sees about to be spanked. No wonder they always get away.

Comment

Uh oh....

You mentioned the word, "spank".......

Which mean Julie and the Colonel will be here any second....

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                  No it wasn't, it's called alcohol.
                  Yeah, but his hard to find was called dirt broke.

Comment

See?

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                      Yeah, but his hard to find was called dirt broke.

Leibniz

Comment

Comment

So seemingly this thread has morphed from an OP on electronic bugs to our own bug, neither of which can be killed by flyspray; and all within 12 posts and without BR's help.

We've also established he's cheap and can't even pull the girl next door.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                            So seemingly this thread has morphed from an OP on electronic bugs to our own bug, neither of which can be killed by flyspray; and all within 12 posts and without BR's help.
                            It was kinda tempting to stay out of this one.

I mean electronic bugs flying around could turn out to be infinitely more stimulating to the brain than what the Repub and Dem conventions turned out to be.

But I promised myself when I woke up this morning that I was going to hijack a thread started by JAD and make you help me without your consent.

We've also established he's cheap and can't even pull the girl next door.
                            Not just any girl next door but a cute model next door.

There is a huge amount of difference there.

Comment

don't worry YF, neither can I.
                              Ego Numquam

Comment

Working...
                              X