Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars One

Want to be a reality-show star?

You can, but there's a catch. You will have to agree to spend the rest of your life on Mars. The lowdown...

Private Mars mission gets corporate sponsors - Technology & science - Space - Space.com - NBCNews.com
    sigpic

Music To Discover The Outer Reaches

Have You Seen The Stars Tonight-

Last edited by S2; 03 Sep 12,, 08:27.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

I haven't read anything about the rest of your life.

All I read is 4 people will go. Wonder if they will be 2 males, 2 females.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Doktor Reply

Silly Wabbit

"...The first four astronauts will set foot on Mars in 2023, and more will arrive every two years after that. There are no plans to return these pioneers to Earth..."

What part of "...no plans to return..." elude you?
        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Ha... plans change.

On a second thought, I need another coffee.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Im up for it , get away from here and the wars n taxes , start again , no politicos ,no bible bashers, loadsa martian RED barrel ale ,females for domesticity and pleasure , and NO REALITY TV :tankie:

Comment

Tankie,I'll join ya.You keep all the beer,I keep all the women.Need something to make my hair turn white.
              Those who know don't speak
              He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

I remember that the US was planning a similar thing as a last-ditch op around 1966 in case the entire Apollo program failed. Plan was to basically crash a Gemini with a single guy into the moon and then send up a supply ship every four weeks "until a way to return him" could be found.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                  I remember that the US was planning a similar thing as a last-ditch op around 1966 in case the entire Apollo program failed. Plan was to basically crash a Gemini with a single guy into the moon and then send up a supply ship every four weeks "until a way to return him" could be found.
                  Really ????????????? wow , some expense for one guy huh

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                    Tankie,I'll join ya.You keep all the beer,I keep all the women.Need something to make my hair turn white.
                    Try bleach :whome:

Comment

Working...
                    X