USN oiler fires on Indian fishing vessel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diablo49 View Post
    According to the testimony of the injured, the Indian fishermen were not warned to move away by the US Navy, said Lieutenant-General Dhahi Khalfan Tamim. The crew told the police that they did not move towards the ship and instead attempted to avoid it, reported Khaleej Times.
    “According to our findings and testimonies of the injured, I believe that they told the truth,” Lt-Gen Dhahi was quoted as saying.

Oh Please! Their "findings"? The only thing they could possibly have to work with is the testimonies of the boat crew.

Originally posted by Native View Post
    They have now contradicted themselves, they said they sped up, now they are saying they did not go towards the ship?
    Exactly.

I've heard that the police in the Middle East were incompetent but this is ridiculous.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      I've heard that the police in the Middle East were incompetent but this is ridiculous.
      USN got money and all of this is about blood money of which Dubai and the police will get their administrative fees.

Comment

Indian Public Relations following it's predictable trajectory in perfect parabolic form I see .
        Ego Numquam

Comment

Working...
        X