Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WAB app for iPhone?

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    27 Oct 11
    Location
    Modesto, California, United States
    Posts
    89

    WAB app for iPhone?

    I got a message recently about an app for the iPhone that included the WAB. Since I wasn't ready to buy/download an app at that time, I hit "Decline". But I have forgotten the name of the app! Has anyone heard of/seen it?

  2. #2
    Dirty Kiwi Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    10 Nov 04
    Location
    Wellington, Te Ika a Maui, Aotearoa
    Posts
    19,744
    It's called forum runner and annoyingly tags itself to any log on via phone or tablet to a vbulletin site. I believe the site admins have to apply to join before their site shows up in searches.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility

    Gottfried Leibniz

  3. #3
    Senior Contributor Doktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Aug 08
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    13,668
    I believe it is available for Android as well.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

    To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

  4. #4
    Idiot Mode [ON] OFF Senior Contributor YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 06
    Posts
    6,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Parihaka View Post
    It's called forum runner and annoyingly tags itself to any log on via phone or tablet to a vbulletin site. I believe the site admins have to apply to join before their site shows up in searches.
    An annoying app.
    .
    First time I saw it, I downloaded it and couldn't find WAB on it and deleted it. Now everytime I use ipad to log on to WAB the POS app pops up whining for me to buy it.

    Almost every single time when I use the pad and at least once or twice every other day on an android.

    Shoulda listened to my wife when she said I should download it on one tab and check it out for a couple of days...

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    27 Oct 11
    Location
    Modesto, California, United States
    Posts
    89
    Thanks for the info. It sounds like the app isn't worth it.

  6. #6
    Contributor
    Join Date
    14 Jul 10
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayGhost1975 View Post
    I got a message recently about an app for the iPhone that included the WAB. Since I wasn't ready to buy/download an app at that time, I hit "Decline". But I have forgotten the name of the app! Has anyone heard of/seen it?
    I suspect that running the app will delete all Celine Dion songs on your iPhone.

  7. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    27 Oct 11
    Location
    Modesto, California, United States
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by FJV View Post
    I suspect that running the app will delete all Celine Dion songs on your iPhone.
    And that would be a bad thing, why?

  8. #8
    Global Moderator
    Military Professional
    Defense Professional
    Albany Rifles's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Apr 07
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Posts
    8,288
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
    An annoying app.
    .
    First time I saw it, I downloaded it and couldn't find WAB on it and deleted it. Now everytime I use ipad to log on to WAB the POS app pops up whining for me to buy it.

    Almost every single time when I use the pad and at least once or twice every other day on an android.

    Shoulda listened to my wife when she said I should download it on one tab and check it out for a couple of days...
    Is that the app or are you describing yourself?
    “We had been hopelessly labouring to plough waste lands; to make nationality grow in a place full of the certainty of God… Among the tribes our creed could be only like the desert grass – a beautiful swift seeming of spring; which, after a day’s heat, fell dusty.”
    ― T.E. Lawrence, Seven Pillars of Wisdom: A Triumph

  9. #9
    Idiot Mode [ON] OFF Senior Contributor YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 06
    Posts
    6,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Albany Rifles View Post
    Is that the app or are you describing yourself?




  10. #10
    tankie Military Professional tankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 06
    Location
    Darlington UK
    Posts
    14,635
    yella , your married ??????????? jeez has she got a labrador n roy orbison specs


    Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt, and being REAL gets you hated.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How the U.S. Lost Out on iPhone Work
    By xinhui in forum International Economy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23 Jan 12,, 23:28

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •