WAB app for iPhone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAB app for iPhone?

I got a message recently about an app for the iPhone that included the WAB. Since I wasn't ready to buy/download an app at that time, I hit "Decline". But I have forgotten the name of the app! Has anyone heard of/seen it?

It's called forum runner and annoyingly tags itself to any log on via phone or tablet to a vbulletin site. I believe the site admins have to apply to join before their site shows up in searches.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I believe it is available for Android as well.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
        It's called forum runner and annoyingly tags itself to any log on via phone or tablet to a vbulletin site. I believe the site admins have to apply to join before their site shows up in searches.
        An annoying app.
        First time I saw it, I downloaded it and couldn't find WAB on it and deleted it. Now everytime I use ipad to log on to WAB the POS app pops up whining for me to buy it.

Almost every single time when I use the pad and at least once or twice every other day on an android.

Shoulda listened to my wife when she said I should download it on one tab and check it out for a couple of days...

Comment

Thanks for the info. It sounds like the app isn't worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayGhost1975 View Post
            I got a message recently about an app for the iPhone that included the WAB. Since I wasn't ready to buy/download an app at that time, I hit "Decline". But I have forgotten the name of the app! Has anyone heard of/seen it?
            I suspect that running the app will delete all Celine Dion songs on your iPhone.:slap:

Comment

Originally posted by FJV View Post
              I suspect that running the app will delete all Celine Dion songs on your iPhone.:slap:
              And that would be a bad thing, why?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                An annoying app.
                First time I saw it, I downloaded it and couldn't find WAB on it and deleted it. Now everytime I use ipad to log on to WAB the POS app pops up whining for me to buy it.

Almost every single time when I use the pad and at least once or twice every other day on an android.

Shoulda listened to my wife when she said I should download it on one tab and check it out for a couple of days...
                Is that the app or are you describing yourself?
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                  Is that the app or are you describing yourself?

Comment

yella , your married ??????????? jeez has she got a labrador n roy orbison specs :whome:

Comment

Working...
                    X