Mike Sparks is still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
    Then there was DarthAmerica, extreme right wing military guy....until Obama. Turns out Darth was black. Watching him switch sides was the funniest thing ever. he was just as big a fool, just for the other side.

Strange, strange place.
    Thats the one!!!!!!

Comment

• You guys have some vivid CVs.

I feel blessed to bump right here in the first place
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
        Yeah....that place was Soldier of Fortune meets SpongeBob SquarePants. Sure glad Shek, S2 and a few others steered me this way.

I remember the early days where Shek was telling war stories of his Stryker company kicking doors and using hooligan bars to pop them open. He then posted a photo like this.

[ATTACH]41272[/ATTACH]

I had to correct him on that it was called a Haligan bar, named for the FDNY guy who invented it. Firemen use it to gain entry into buildings. And then a bunch of asshats jumped in telling me how wrong I was!

Never mind that upon his retirement from the Boston Fire Department after 50 years my grandfather was given an engraved Haligan Tool from his buddies and it sat on the mantle in his house until after he died.

What did I know!
        I just figured that they were invented by British football fans!
        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Shek View Post
          I just figured that they were invented by British football fans!
          Nice one!
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X