Mike Sparks is still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    I'm having fun watching AMERICAN groundpounders. No matter by the GS and the Maj dukes it out, Sparky is still an American.
    Eff Off you Frostback!!!!
    Last edited by Albany Rifles; 03 Jul 12,, 21:07.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

Hate to interrupt this entertaining discussion, but WTF is this doing in Field Mess forum. I mean I can see the mess, but where is the field?

troung?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
        I realized it was a waste of time as soon as I saw the thread title.....

Who is next....DarthAmerica? (Strategy Page joke)

....or Terrance Jones. This sort of stuff is really up his alley.

https://www.elance.com/s/publishedauthor42/resume/
        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          Hate to interrupt this entertaining discussion, but WTF is this doing in Field Mess forum. I mean I can see the mess, but where is the field?

troung?
          Just look out your back window!!!! Should be plenty of "field" for your, Sunshine!!!!
          Mark Twain

Comment

DarthAmerica, Terrance Jones
            If memory serves me right, they were both US Army also:Dancing-Banana:

Oh, and thanks for dredging those names up. All these years I've tried to forget them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
              If memory serves me right, they were both US Army also:Dancing-Banana:

Oh, and thanks for dredging those names up. All these years I've tried to forget them.
              Nope, nope, nope. Never recognized at the federal level.

And serves you right to be bothered by those names since you besmirched the honor of the US Army!

That said, what say you Gunny that we declare a truce in honor of the anniversary of effing offf those DADT wig wearing bastids and continue our comradeship against, Squids, Zoomies, Canucks and other undesirables? (Bunch of bastids, I tell ya!)
              Mark Twain

Comment

It has been noted that 1stLt Mike Sparks has published in many military journals. Armor, Infantry, Army Logistian,Special Forces and the MC Gazette.

BTW you squid types don't get off either. He also had a letter published in Proceedings.

I am sure that all have seen that one publication is conspicously absent.

The publication of the most Noble of Arms, The Field Artillery Journal.

The God of War does not suffer fools gladly.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post

That said, what say you Gunny that we declare a truce in honor of the anniversary of effing offf those DADT wig wearing bastids and continue our comradeship against, Squids, Zoomies, Canucks and other undesirables? (Bunch of bastids, I tell ya!)
                  Its so hard to get a shot at you that it just had to be done:Dancing-Banana:
                  We can hold our heads high in the knowledge that, although Sparky slipped through the cracks and joined the reserves of both our Services,

We have never had a song sung about us by the Village People

Comment

We have never had a song sung about us by the MVillage People
                    Amen, brother. Amen.

Shall we go Yeller hunting?
                    Mark Twain

Comment

We have never had a song sung about us by the Village People
                      That just goes to prove that even the Village People weren't into this much kinkiness....

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                        That just goes to prove that even the Village People weren't into this much kinkiness....

Marines have their own monogrammed mattresses? That's so sweeeeet.
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Just found Mike Sparks on Facebook (unfortunately). He's posting as (surprise!) James Gavin Jr. Says the Rangers aren't sh!t without M113A3 Gavins!
                          Last edited by Shek; 09 Feb 15,, 00:41.
                          "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

And he likes SWSNBN????????????

He is so TWISTED! I just never knew he was twisted that much!
                            Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
                              Just found Mike Sparks on Facebook (unfortunately). He's posting as (surprise!) James Gavin Jr. Says the Rangers aren't sh!t with M113A3 Gavins!
                              Here's the link in case anybody's interested in a few cheap laughs

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...995266&fref=ts
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Well, that's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back...:slap:

Comment

Working...
                                X