No announcement yet.

Mike Sparks is still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marines: Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Essential?

well for this guy, oops, i think your insanity is showing.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
      Years of internet abuse have taken their toll...
      There's a market out there for what he is saying. Teenagers and twenties. The group with more disposable income than sense.

Originally posted by kato
      "Buy my book, or the Illuminati will win!"
      Buy buy buy
      Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Jul 12,, 18:29.

Comment

I stopped reading after "1st Tactical Studies Group (Airborne), a non-profit think-tank..." Glad I didn't waste my time.

Either Sparkie, or one of his proteges, created videos and posted on youtube, explaining why the Sherman and Abrams suck. They were impressive videos, with lots of bold yellow and red letters....
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I realized it was a waste of time as soon as I saw the thread title.....

Who is next....DarthAmerica? (Strategy Page joke)
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
            Marines: Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Essential?

well for this guy, oops, i think your insanity is showing.

Stop.

Sparky was kicked out of the Active duty Corps as an enlisted man with less than a year in.

Then he was dropped from the Officer Corps during TBS. Peer Evaled out before being commissioned.

But he has been an Army Officer for years. They even promoted him!!!!!

And he is Airborne.

Bet S-2, AR and the rest of those Army Officers are happy to be in the Brotherhood with him.

ARMY
            Ain't Ready to be Marines Yet.
            Last edited by Gun Grape; 03 Jul 12,, 00:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
              ARMY
              Ain't Ready to be Marines Yet.

Yeah, Gunny. I tried to become a Marine officer they said no because my parents knew each other.

And he is Airborne.

Oh, and falling out of an airplane 5 times does not make one Airborne. It qualifies one to wear the basic parachutist badge and be eligible for assignment to an airborne unit.

You are Airborne only if you are or have been assigned to an Airborne unit.....
              Last edited by Albany Rifles; 02 Jul 12,, 20:37.
              Mark Twain

Comment

but wait, there´s more :
                M.Sparks writes 007 fanfiction too!

Everything is Not What it Appears

Bond opened up the side escape door.

His men looked back at him.

"You gents haven't jumped from a perfectly good airplane at 300 miles per hour before?"

Their blank stares said they hadn't.

"Remember to crouch into a ball upon exit. Russian style. The Russkies do it, so can we. After you get a good canopy steer towards me and lower your swim fins. Undo your chest strap and I'll steer us into the wind; as soon as you feel water undo your split saddle leg straps and slide out of your harness and swim to me. Got it?"

In unison the team replied "Airborne, Sir".
                http://combatreform.org/tanparatroopani.gif

Attached Files
                Last edited by BD1; 02 Jul 12,, 19:59.
                If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

That fanfic piece doesn't even make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                    I stopped reading after "1st Tactical Studies Group (Airborne), a non-profit think-tank..."
                    Apparently they do their thinking and studying whilst parachuting or something.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                      Yeah, Gunny. I tried to become a Marine officer they said no because my parents knew each other.
                      No surprise there, I told Marine Officers the same thing for 20 years :whome:

But there is no getting around it. Mike Sparks is an Army Officer:Dancing-Banana:

Comment

Gunny,

You know where you can stick that dancing banana?
                        Mark Twain

Comment

:pop:

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                            Apparently they do their thinking and studying whilst parachuting or something.
                            And why 1st? Why not 2nd?

There's the First AME Church. Is there the 2nd AME Church?

There's the First Citizens Bank, First Premier Bank, First National Bank, but no Second anything.

We should start a business that is either Fifth or Eighth. They are alphabetically listed ahead of First.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                              We should start a business that is either Fifth or Eighth. They are alphabetically listed ahead of First.
                              Three words for you Gunnut: Fifth. Third. Bank.

“He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X