Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Washington Conference for The Limitation of Naval Armaments, 1921.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
    No, it's your fat that makes you look fat
    Fat you, man...fat you...
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I'd respond, but apparently when I insult people threads get locked, and I'd hate to do that to one of your illustrious hijacks
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I'd respond, but apparently when I insult people threads get locked, and I'd hate to do that to one of your illustrious hijacks
        Go ahead. I'll just hijack more...
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

when I insult people threads get locked
          Simply put my dear chap, thou art by any measure less than perspicacious in the fine art of vexing thine contemporaries.
          I have struggled mightily in my desire to edify your somnambulant personality but it's been pearls before swine unfortunately.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

FOR FREAK'S SAKES, WHAT ABOUT YOU GETTING OFF YOUR HIGH FREAKING HORSE!!!

Israel is not the world and frankly, it's non-consequential. To date, you have not addressed the issue that I and all other NATO member have raised - that Israel is the US's most dangerous ally! No NATO country aside from the US will EVER have a formal treaty with Israel ... in fact, not even the US. Have you ever asked why?

GET OFF YOUR HIGH FREAKING HORSE AND SEE WHAT WE SEE!!!!!

Comment

See, gunnut? That's how you hijack a thread....

Colonel, I don't any country aside from the US to have a formal treaty with Israel. I don't want any country at all to have a formal treaty with Israel unless it is advantageous to both sides. I've been repeating that for the past couple years now. After 64 years Israel should finally be allowed to stand or fall on our own merits. The US should stop giving Israel charity and stop telling Israel what to do.

The world should bugger off and let the Israeli's and Palestinians go at it. Eventually the Palestinians will tire of dying and try to sue for peace. Maybe Israel will even agree. The world's interest in the region enables the Palestinians to keep playing the victim game, and the world falls for it every time, even when presented with facts to the contrary. Colonel, Israel doesn't need allies telling her what to do. We need to be left the fuck alone so we can deal with our own problems our way
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

The Brits could have said the same - leave us alone.
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                  Simply put my dear chap, thou art by any measure less than perspicacious in the fine art of vexing thine contemporaries.
                  I have struggled mightily in my desire to edify your somnambulant personality but it's been pearls before swine unfortunately.
                  Troo Dat!
                  sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

See, gunnut? That's how you hijack a thread....

Colonel, I don't any country aside from the US to have a formal treaty with Israel. I don't want any country at all to have a formal treaty with Israel unless it is advantageous to both sides. I've been repeating that for the past couple years now. After 64 years Israel should finally be allowed to stand or fall on our own merits. The US should stop giving Israel charity and stop telling Israel what to do.
                    From your fingertips to D.C's politicians...

The world should bugger off and let the Israeli's and Palestinians go at it. Eventually the Palestinians will tire of dying and try to sue for peace. Maybe Israel will even agree.
                    Every time the world buggers off, we get a genocide... Your own words- maybe Israel will even agree implies Israel might [will not] not agree and just keep killing them

The US's interest in the region enables the Israelis to keep playing the victim game, and the American public falls for it every time, even when presented with facts to the contrary.
                    Fixed

Colonel, Israel doesn't need allies telling her what to do. We need to be left the fuck alone so we can deal with our own problems our way
                    Got a final solution in mind? After all your government has already done denial of citizenship, stripping them of the right to own land, won't allow them to get decent jobs, they can't move about freely, they get far less to live on, get targeted by Israel thug kids and troops and you've forced them to live in ghettos and they still won't give up... I know how about making them wear a special symbol- a green crescent or cross depending on Religion maybe? I also have a great idea for a slogan you might consider using "عمل تقدم بالمجان".

Comment

gents:

1.) enough of the thread hijacking.
                      2.) BR, zraver, enough. we've gone around and around on this subject interminably, and the end result is always some form of Godwin's Law or personal flaming. we don't need this here at WAB.
                      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                      X