2012 Presidential Election - The Ups and Downs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
    Well two years ago, I liked the Tea party and guess what? I hate the Tea Party now. I am more convinced that he is a more effective leader than Romney would ever be or any candidate fielded by the Republicans because what the Republicans did was poison the well. I will tell you, if Romney wins, he would have the shortest honeymoon ever, not even a day.

He is still far more popular than the Congress. By your standards, not even the key decision makers are convincing the public that they were right in opposing Obama.
    I just LOVE the looks back in time, don't you? This is a real gem, right here. Obama, a 'more effective leader'. After watching the past month, this one is just priceless to see again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
      I just LOVE the looks back in time, don't you? This is a real gem, right here. Obama, a 'more effective leader'. After watching the past month, this one is just priceless to see again.
      He has beaten the republicans time and time again. Including a take down of McCain and Romney. You might not like the direction he has gone but you can't deny he has done quite a bit in his administration, and that would take…. "leadership skills". There is no way Obama could have done so much by accident. Frankly I am surprised you can't see this as it fits nicely into "Obama is evil" mantra you love to portray.
      Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        He has beaten the republicans time and time again. Including a take down of McCain and Romney. You might not like the direction he has gone but you can't deny he has done quite a bit in his administration, and that would take…. "leadership skills". There is no way Obama could have done so much by accident. Frankly I am surprised you can't see this as it fits nicely into "Obama is evil" mantra you love to portray.
        Anyone could have beaten McCain, and Romney wasn't much better. though I concede Obama knows how to campaign. That however is not the same as leadership. Obama isn't evil, though evil is the result, he is incompetent. He was elected to fix the economy and failed. he wasted his political capitol on reforming health care and he still failed. carter was more effective. The best example of Obama's gross incompetence and absolute proof he is too small for the office is his gold game. Not his handicap, the fact he plays as Americans who gave all are repatriated to Andrews AFB. He is our Nero who fiddles while it burns.

Comment

• That post was directed at Bluesman.
          Still as you opened the can of worms…. We now have reformed healthcare, it is called the ACA or Obamacare. You may not like it but it does not change the fact that our healthcare system has been reformed. Secondly, I will take the economy of today over what we had in 2008 anytime. Wall street would agree with me. Lastly These two things and more happened under Obama's watch…with the republicans fighting him every inch of the way. If Obama was so incompetent as you want to believe he would have accomplished nothing and Romney would be in the White House. Now in the last 5 years what have the republicans accomplished? They sure looked competent when they shutdown the government didn't they?
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• What is the price of today's economy 'rehab'?

Who will pay for that?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              What is the price of today's economy 'rehab'?

Who will pay for that?
              The "price," as you put it, is the net difference between what's happened in Europe over the past 5+ years, and what's happened in the US.

Growth vs. stagnation.
              Trust me?
              I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
                The "price," as you put it, is the net difference between what's happened in Europe over the past 5+ years, and what's happened in the US.

Growth vs. stagnation.
                Europe is so generic of a term. Comparing Germany to Greece is plain wrong.

But the bill will come and if those are to pay it can do it, all nice, if not, so much of the growth.
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  Europe is so generic of a term. Comparing Germany to Greece is plain wrong.

But the bill will come and if those are to pay it can do it, all nice, if not, so much of the growth.
                  Ahh but he can't compare like v like. Compare Us v Germany and whose system during the recession paid better dividends? US growth isn't real growth because it is not providing enough jobs. its paper profits and jobs for ghosts.

Comment

Working...
                  X