2012 Presidential Election - The Ups and Downs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by udake View Post
    Jews control the U.S. financial sector, Soros through the financial crisis of 1997, cheat a lot of moneys from Asia countries. These moneys is earned by Aisan people hard working.This villain I want to kill him.Because the rules of game in the financial industry are developed by the Jews, they can manipulate the financial tools to defraud money from people in other countries.

From the Asian financial crisis, I know why the people of many countries in the world do not like Jews.
    Through financial game defrauded other people's money is an unearned behavior. It is very dirty.
    Oh boo hoo. You not really angry at Soros, you just angry at your inability to make a profit from the situation. You think for one moment one Asian person won't screw over the next just for a little cash gain? It happens and not just in Asia but everywhere. Grow up and see the world as it is.

Comment

I am not the economist , I don't know the GDP how to caculate by economist! Because the GDP calculation method isn't made by me.
      I just know only the high-technology revolution and industry output can make real value! For instance ,When the robot invented,put into Manufacturing,the outcome will promote many times.
      When the harvester is manufactured, the efficiency of agricultural and cereal production will improve a lot. .These are the real value.

If calculate the GDP according to the number of manufactured output per year, China's GDP has been the world's NO1. Jews make financial rules to cheat other people's money.But the financial sector and the service sector can not produce true value. Financial sector just a numbers game.Only industrial products made the real value.like the car, aircraft manufacturing, ship-building,house buidling and textiles,furnitrues etc...
      If not support by USA military and technological power .The Wall Street and the dollar's hegemony will collapse immediately.
      is it wrong for me to say anti semites have to be thelowest of the low given the history of jewish persecution worldwide and folks like this are why blanket parties were invented/just checking
      Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
      ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

• I will add my voice: udak is way out of line with his blanket condemnation of a group of people simply because of their religious persuasion.

Wabbets are supposed to be better than this, aren’t we?
        Trust me?
        I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
          Wabbets are supposed to be better than this, aren’t we?
          We are indeed, for all sorts of reasons.

Although to me, the term Wabbit indicates someone who's been around for a bit longer than udake.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
            We are indeed, for all sorts of reasons.

Although to me, the term Wabbit indicates someone who's been around for a bit longer than udake.
            I am not looking forward to being hunted by Elmer Fudd.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Poetic justice

Irony alert: Mitt Romney's final vote tally nears 47 percent - Yahoo! News

Irony alert: Mitt Romney's final vote tally nears 47 percent
              By The Week's Editorial Staff | The Week – 18 hrs ago
              RELATED CONTENT
              Enlarge Photo
              The defeated GOP candidate famously disparaged Obama as the candidate of the 47 percent. Now, liberals gleefully view Mitt's final tally as poetic justice
              Liberal schadenfreude is about to reach overdose levels. Just when you thought the dead horse of Mitt Romney's campaign had been beaten more than enough — and most savagely by members of his own party — Dave Wasserman at Cook Political Report projects that the final count of the popular vote, which is still ongoing, will show Romney winning 47 percent of the electorate. In addition to proving that Obama handily won the popular vote, the final tally makes Romney the official candidate of the 47 percent — a delicious irony, liberals say, given that Romney infamously claimed that Obama was the candidate of the 47 percent of Americans who "believe they are victims" and are "dependent on government.".............
              Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Jews control the U.S. financial sector, Soros through the financial crisis of 1997, cheat a lot of moneys from Asia countries. These moneys is earned by Aisan people hard working.This villain I want to kill him.Because the rules of game in the financial industry are developed by the Jews, they can manipulate the financial tools to defraud money from people in other countries.

From the Asian financial crisis, I know why the people of many countries in the world do not like Jews.
                Through financial game defrauded other people's money is an unearned behavior. It is very dirty.
                I was going to say something abusive about the sub-human nature of anti-semitism...but I see I missed my chance. Not the first Chinese anti-semite I've encountered. Disturbing to see this particualr prejudice popping up in a culture wiht no history of it. Just what the world needs, more anti-semites.
                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Thank you. Udake showed his stripes. The entire "Jews control everything" whackiness is one of the most tiresome conspiracies of all time.

I love to point out "If Jews control the USA, and AIPAC is so powerful, how is it that Obama has managed now TWO terms in office? The nation of Israel does not love Obama, and would much rather have seen McCain and then Romney in the White House."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                    Think those numbers are still pristine and trustworthy? Stolen from Ace, citing breaking reports from WSJ and Fox:
                    More nostalgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                      I want to know one thing: do the people that are in here hyping this one number, this lone indicator that Obama has NOT been an unprecedented economic disaster for this country, that he has NOT set the record for damage inflicted in a single term, do you have any intellectual honesty to admit that it is suspect? Do you have any curiousity that makes you want to look into the fact that THREE multi-decade records all fell in two months, on exactly the very day that would deliver the maximum electoral help to the President's re-election chances?

And think of it: 7.8% official unemployment rate, tortured into the minimum lowest possible point, not calculated the same way as Reagan's rate, when anything north of SEVEN PERCENT was an unacceptable disaster. THIS is seen as GOOD news? What would a second Obama term bring us, a plunge down to 7.2%, after ANOTHER trillion dollars spent? Every other indicator is STILL showing enormous damage from the policies that have been running us face-first into a wall for the past three years. But a HIGHLY unlikely massive drop that hasn't been seen in TWENTY-NINE YEARS (and during a record-setting economic boom)...and you can honestly say, 'Yeah, I'll buy that; seems right to me.'

So just answer that one question: can you stand yourself for accepting this lie, because it helps your guy, and really, what use is integrity when he can possibly still pull this out and you can be on the winning side?
                      Best for last.

Comment

• Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report | New York Post

Comment

• GOP Sounds Alarm Over Obama Decision to Move Census to White House | Fox News

And old story, and one that had some mis-direction in it. I commented that this shady move was so that this crime syndicate of a mis-Administration could control re-districting. It does that, but has the added bennie of being able to manipulate labor stats.

Who doesn't see it yet?

Comment

• Bluesman,

Where were you when research and statistics showed that voter fraud was a lot less than advertised in GOP campaigns and ads and it turned out that the measure to supposedly "erase the voter fraud" had the effect of suppressing voters' rights and driving away votes from Democratic candidates?

Don't forget there are two sides to every coin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                              And I am calling utter bullshit on every thing that Paul Ryan has said and on most of your posts and practically all of Bluesman and dalem's posts. Sounds fair?
                              LOVE the roll eyes. REALLY makes your case.

Apologize; climb down. Now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                                Bluesman,

Where were you when research and statistics showed that voter fraud was a lot less than advertised in GOP campaigns and ads and it turned out that the measure to supposedly "erase the voter fraud" had the effect of suppressing voters' rights and driving away votes from Democratic candidates?

Don't forget there are two sides to every coin.
                                And AGAIN, you're full of crap. Texas' most-recent election, the one with the new voter ID law in place, had zero effect, did not suppress the vote one bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X