IRI proves Mossad is assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRI proves Mossad is assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists

I have been discussing this matter in few Iranian discussion boards that I believe and insist that the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists have not been conducted by Mossad, CIA or any other foreign intelligence agencies simply because none of those victims were directly worked with or even has been a contributor to actual Iranian nuclear R&D. The last one Mr. Roushan a 32 years old chemical engineer with master degree was in charge of procurement department for Natanz facility.

I believe these people were murdered by regime’s own agents of death in order to purge them from the system for some reasons with political overtone or some disgruntled young militant group trying to settle old scores with the regime.

When Mohammadi died, the regime immediately blamed his murder on a "triangle of wickedness," meaning the U.S., Israel and their "hired agents." Short while after the killing a 22 year old Majid Fashi was arrested and charged with murder.

This past May to my disappointment and jaw dropping surprise IRI in state owned media displayed mound of concrete and indisputable evidence that Mr. Mohammadi the first victim in the late series of assassinations was indeed murdered by an Israeli agent.

During his confession in national TV Mr. Fashi claimed that he was recruited and trained by Mossad and was paid $X to kill Mohammadi, he also added he "received different training including chasing, running, counter-chasing and techniques for planting bombs in a car" while in Tel Aviv. Fashi also confessed to receiving forged travel documents in Azerbaijan to travel to Israel.

In a blog post Monday, however, London-based dissident Potkin Azarmehr pointed out that the Israeli passport displayed by Iranian television was stamped 2003, when Fashi was 15 years old, but bore the photo of a hirsute man in his 20s who is not looking directly into the camera. "No passport will be issued with such a picture, anywhere in the world," wrote Azarmehr. "You need a headshot where you are open-eyed AND looking direct into the camera."

Here is the pic of Majid’s alleged Israeli passport broadcasted in TV (Can some one explain why a Mossad trained spy would take his Israeli passport with him to Islamic Republic of Iran?)

Now if you go to Wikipedia and search for “Israeli Passport” this is what you will see, the “Exact Copy” of Majid Fashi’s passport with his photoshopped picture.

Below is an interesting comment in Potkin’s blog. Ben might want to shed some light on this, I can’t read Hebrew.

The year of birth has been erased and in the Hebrew line on the right it says "Israelit", meaning that he is (accoring to that passport) a "she"!! How cheap is that fake.

6:45 AM
    Potkin believes that Fashi is not a Mossad agent and may never have been executed. In earlier posts, Azarmehr noted that Fashi showed no fear in a video allegedly recorded right before his execution, and that the only official photo taken of him after his hanging shows him from far away. The Iranian regime is not squeamish about showing clear pictures of convicts after their executions.
    Attached Files

Then the title of the thread is inaccurate.
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
      Then the title of the thread is inaccurate.
      It was supposed to be sarcastic.

Comment

Very interesting and surprising in one way...

Usually, State-run propaganda/intelligence arms have access to, or can forge themselves, documents that are exceptionally good. It is part of the craft. The fact that this forgery is so -painfully- juvenile in its execution must say something about the competence of those that created this entire fabrication. But unfortunately, the masses will swallow it. And Iran is not alone in this, most all nations have citizens who simply will not investigate and will take whatever evidence is offered up by their government at face value. So for a large majority of Iranians, I'd expect them to believe that yes indeed, this guy was an Israeli agent.

All that said, I don't discount the possibility that the rash of assassinations was done by, or at the direction of, foreign hands. But if they were, I'd guess the targets would be higher up in the pantheon of Iranian nuclear scientists.

Eventually, hopefully, the truth will come out.

P.S. The driver's license my buddy and I forged for a third friend so he could drink during a Ft. Lauderdale spring break buffoon-act was better than this thing. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Aryajet View Post
          It was supposed to be sarcastic.
          Gee whiz. It wasn't dripping enough for me to feel that.
          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

The year of birth has been erased and in the Hebrew line on the right it says "Israelit", meaning that he is (accoring to that passport) a "she"!! How cheap is that fake.
            Actually, that's incorrect. The category is Citizenship or Nationality, either of which answer in the feminine form of the word, so while the word written there, "Yisraelit" (ישראלית)means a female from Israel, it can also apply to the nationality of both men and women they will hold "Ezrachut Yisraelit" (אזרחות ישראלית)
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I have been discussing this matter in few Iranian discussion boards that I believe and insist that the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists have not been conducted by Mossad, CIA or any other foreign intelligence agencies simply because none of those victims were directly worked with or even has been a contributor to actual Iranian nuclear R&D. The last one Mr. Roushan a 32 years old chemical engineer with master degree was in charge of procurement department for Natanz facility.

I believe these people were murdered by regime’s own agents of death in order to purge them from the system for some reasons with political overtone or some disgruntled young militant group trying to settle old scores with the regime.
              An interesting viewpoint. Looking at the wiki entries of a number of killed iranian scientists a pattern emerges and as you say they were not linked to the nuclear program. However i find two execeptions here

Fereydoon Abbasi, Iran's present head of AEO. An attempt was made on his life but failed.

Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan, killed and used to work at Natanz.

Could there be more ?

When Mohammadi died, the regime immediately blamed his murder on a "triangle of wickedness," meaning the U.S., Israel and their "hired agents." Short while after the killing a 22 year old Majid Fashi was arrested and charged with murder.
              Sahimi agrees with you that mohammdi's case is odd. He also makes a pertinent observation..

engineers are leading Iran's nuclear program, not nuclear physicists. It is the engineers and materials scientists who improve the design centrifuges for Iran's uranium enrichment program. It is also the engineers who design the underground enrichment centers.
              How many iranian engineers linked to the nuclear program were killed ?

There is one, What to make of Majid Shahriari

What to make of him ?

And Roshan, a chemist who worked at Natanz.

This past May to my disappointment and jaw dropping surprise IRI in state owned media displayed mound of concrete and indisputable evidence that Mr. Mohammadi the first victim in the late series of assassinations was indeed murdered by an Israeli agent.
              Agree the 'proof' offered by the IRI regime appears suspect.

Again, like with sanctions or cyberwarfare the western press seems a little bit too eager to give credit to the US or Israel.
              Last edited by Double Edge; 10 Jun 12,, 16:43.

Comment

Working...
              X