Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Recall

No thread yet?

Looks like Walker will run away with it. Here's hoping for a large enough win to avoid a recount attempt and Democratic voter fraud.

-dale
    Last edited by dalem; 05 Jun 12,, 18:49.

And Walker walks in glory

Walker wins recall race over Barrett - JSOnline
    Keyboard is mightier than gun

Comment

No word yet on the 3 GOP state senators who were also subject to recall. If one loses, Dems will regain control of the state senate.
      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Whew. Walker crushes Barrett. Thank you WI.

-dale

Comment

The whole thing was a joke - the dems were trashing Barret a few months ago - then they were touting him right before the election. They came out with a "Walker is a criminal" news story a day or so ago - because several state employees had commited crimes - and they "work for" Walker... (well he is the Governer and all the state employee's "work for" him).

The ballot machine at my poling place was not working when I voted - I vote in every election, so I know what to do and what normally happens - yesterday the machine didn't count my ballot (a display on the front normally increments one number when I put my ballot in - it didn't this time) - they said they would "look into it"... There was a huge turnout - just as much as a presidental election. Thousands of people in my city voted, I've seen lots of state elections where only hundreds voted.
          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
          X