Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
    Now I don't.

I believe the problem has been identified, now it's just a matter of getting someone with server permissions to change a few things.
    Still the same for me.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Thats fkin it , 15 minutes composing a thread , press post , fkin logged out .bollox

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Thats fkin it , 15 minutes composing a thread , press post , fkin logged out .bollox
        After typing for whatever minutes, press Ctrl+A (Select all), then Ctrl+C (copy).

If it logs you out, later just press Ctrl+V (Paste).

It will help you see if your session timed out or your posting privileges are mixed up.
        Last edited by Doktor; 20 Sep 13,, 13:15.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Thank you :wors:

Comment

tankie - When you log in, make sure you tick the 'Remember Me?' box.

If you don't do this, you will only receive a bb_sessionhash cookie and will be logged out when the Session Timeout setting expires.

When you do tick the 'Remember Me?' box, additional cookies (bb_userid/bb_password) are set which will allow a new session to be auto-created after the initial Session Timeout expires.
            sigpic

Comment

Danke

Comment

The WAB icon is also a broken image when viewing on a mobile device
                sigpic

Comment

You mean also, as in with the PC version?

I got used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                    You mean also, as in with the PC version?

I got used to it.
                    I have found that the WAB icon is visible when signed-in (PC/Mobile), but it is broken when not signed-in and simply viewing the board.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
                      I have found that the WAB icon is visible when signed-in (PC/Mobile), but it is broken when not signed-in and simply viewing the board.
                      I am always viewing the WAB logged in. It auto logs.

Must be my browser is playing games then.

While we are at it, the Calendar is stuck in December 2012.

Comment

• I've tried it on PC, Android, and iPad. Consistent results all around.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
                          I've tried it on PC, Android, and iPad. Consistent results all around.
                          Same for me. No image

Time to clear cache.

What about the Calendar?

Comment

• This morning I was getting a message that the DB is damaged.

Was it only me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                              This morning I was getting a message that the DB is damaged.

Was it only me?
                              Me too, Dok.

Minnie, the WAB icon is missing for me too, from my personal laptop (chrome & mozilla).
                              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X