Malware Warning - file2store Redirect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XXXX, and don't knock it til you try it
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
      You do realise 'Fosters' is Australian for 'we can't believe foreigners drink that sh1it'. Making a fortune by exporting crap beer always struck me as rather clever :D
      Hey...who gave BF A sense of humor?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        Hey....who gave Albany a sense of humor....
        So much bandwidth.....such little intellect.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          That would make XXX a Foster's for Jews?
          XXXX is what happens when you put white folks too close to the equator. That is why we use the phrase 'going troppo' (tropical) to denote going crazy. The running joke was always that Queenslanders called it XXXX because they can't spell beer. That said, the brand nearly redeemed itself with the slogan 'I can feel a XXXX coming on. Apparently XXXX is a popular brand of condom in many parts of the world, so the ads were unintentionally hilarious. If only they could make the beer unintentionally drinkable. Oh well.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

BTW, what happened with all the cool flags bellow profiles?

Or we got under UN administration?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

BTW, what happened with all the cool flags bellow profiles?

Or we got under UN administration?
              The New World Order continues apace.
              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Now the Banner is gone, too?

Edit. The one with the Globe and "World Affairs Board", placed top left.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Now the Banner is gone, too?

Edit. The one with the Globe and "World Affairs Board", placed top left.
                  Should still be there...although there are reports of it missing.

I'm on the latest Chrome and WAB is purring away as usual. What browser are you using?
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                    I'm on the latest Chrome and WAB is purring away as usual. What browser are you using?
                    I also use the latest version of Chrome. The WAB logo in the top header is a broken image...

sigpic

Comment

I use Firefox and i get The Globe.

Comment

I also checked using Internet Explorer 10. Same result. The logo is a broken image.
                        sigpic

Comment

TH, kato,

Could be the file is in your cache. Asty can check if the file is still on the server.

However, the link is working.

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
                            I also use the latest version of Chrome. The WAB logo in the top header is a broken image...

Im on chrome and thats the logo I see .

Comment

Asty can check if the file is still on the server.
                              Considering the file is located on imageshack he can't ;)

Comment

What in gods name is (or was) it doing on imageshack?
                                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X