No announcement yet.

What am I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, yeah, I guess being called a "numnuts" by the wankster and constantly being side swiped by you, not to mention being made fun of by DoK and enduring Whiskey's ukulele does have it's advantages...

There are definitely some good points though.....

Anticipating you getting your ass kicked by the good Tigger and being the Colonel's bum boy are definite pluses....

Comment

And let's not forget Julie's undying affinity for you...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Yeah but her affinity for me is akin to what someone might feel for a stray dog that's harassed by the neighborhood's boys so that really doesn't count.....

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          Yeah but her affinity for me is akin to what someone might feel for a stray dog that's harassed by the neighborhood's boys so that really doesn't count.....
          Hey at least he doesn't treat you like your a Palestinian or as if your an American and somehow owe him something.

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
            Hey at least he doesn't treat you like your a Palestinian or as if your an American and somehow owe him something.
            I'm sorry, can I help you with something?
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

What a waste of time.
              I spent nearly 20 minutes to figure out the correct answer and didn't had the intelligence to first scroll down the thread to read others posts. Typical me.:red:
              sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                I'm sorry, can I help you with something?
                He is egging you on to ask for more.
                sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post
                  What a waste of time.
                  I spent nearly 20 minutes to figure out the correct answer and didn't had the intelligence to first scroll down the thread to read others posts. Typical me.:red:
                  Not like you Mjr ??

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                    Well, yeah, I guess being called a "numnuts" by the wankster and constantly being side swiped by you, not to mention being made fun of by DoK and enduring Whiskey's ukulele does have it's advantages...

There are definitely some good points though.....

Anticipating you getting your ass kicked by the good Tigger and being the Colonel's bum boy are definite pluses....
                    Yella im afraid my mate of many years and battles in boozers has gone AWOL ,im hoping all is ok with his missis Rita and indeed his good self

Comment

Working...
                    X