No announcement yet.

Sig P210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, gunnut, would you consider the new P210 if you have 1K to spare?
    All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
    -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple C View Post
      By the way, gunnut, would you consider the new P210 if you have 1K to spare?
      $1k? American dollars? Hell yeah! That's a 50% discount!

But I'd rather have a used P210 made before 1980s, preferably a nice 1949 or 1950 military issue model with matching holster.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
        $1k? American dollars? Hell yeah! That's a 50% discount!

But I'd rather have a used P210 made before 1980s, preferably a nice 1949 or 1950 military issue model with matching holster.

The only thing sexier than a Sig in leather is my wife in leather .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................but I am only saying that because she is looking over my shoulder.
        Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
          The only thing sexier than a Sig in leather is my wife in leather .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................but I am only saying that because she is looking over my shoulder.
          You could get your wife to wear a Sig in leather...
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
            You could get your wife to wear a Sig in leather...
            ....but then we could never leave the house.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
            X