Philippines, China Naval Standoff Enters Third Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
    OT question for BigFella: Is udake the guy I reminded you of as the Indian equivalent?

Coincidentally, I come from a kisan (farmer) background also.
    I don't recall the statement in question, you'll have to remind me. If it helps, all adolescent fanbois seem pretty much the same to me in the way cockroaches all seem the same - a noxious pest frequently in plague proportions that, despite the satisfying crunch they make underfoot, will always turn up again and again and.....
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
      I don't recall the statement in question, you'll have to remind me. If it helps, all adolescent fanbois seem pretty much the same to me in the way cockroaches all seem the same - a noxious pest frequently in plague proportions that, despite the satisfying crunch they make underfoot, will always turn up again and again and.....
      Then agin, you know what they say about cockroaches and the nuclear holocaust right? Long after the dinosaurs are gone. :)

About reminding you - you were saying something about me reminding you of a chinese nationalist who chose to remind you about his 5000 year history?

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
        Then agin, you know what they say about cockroaches and the nuclear holocaust right? Long after the dinosaurs are gone. :)
        Yes, I imagine that after the world is wiped out in a nuclear holocaust there will be Chinese netizens claiming that their 5000 year old civilization gives and their 55 (or is it 56) different ethnic groups will give them some advantage; Indian fanbois telling us that having the oldest religion in the world and invented plumbing; Greek fanbois telling us they invented democracy & Serbian nationalists insisting that any soil where a serb has died is Serbian. YAWN

About reminding you - you were saying something about me reminding you of a chinese nationalist who chose to remind you about his 5000 year history?
        Ah, I see. It wasn't a Chinese nationalist, it was every second one. I've also encountered Indians & Greeks who sound damned near identical. Like I said, you all sound the same, despite being convinced that you have some piecing insight into the world that you just MUST share....as often as possible. I've heard it all before & no doubt I will hear it all again.

Now, once again you have dragged a thread off course - your personal speciality - so I'm going to leave this particular dead end for something more productive.
        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
          Yes, I imagine that after the world is wiped out in a nuclear holocaust there will be Chinese netizens claiming that their 5000 year old civilization gives and their 55 (or is it 56) different ethnic groups will give them some advantage; Indian fanbois telling us that having the oldest religion in the world and invented plumbing; Greek fanbois telling us they invented democracy & Serbian nationalists insisting that any soil where a serb has died is Serbian. YAWN

Ah, I see. It wasn't a Chinese nationalist, it was every second one. I've also encountered Indians & Greeks who sound damned near identical. Like I said, you all sound the same, despite being convinced that you have some piecing insight into the world that you just MUST share....as often as possible. I've heard it all before & no doubt I will hear it all again.

Now, once again you have dragged a thread off course - your personal speciality - so I'm going to leave this particular dead end for something more productive.
          HA! I was just poking you man. Laugh a little. Life does not need to be so grumpy always.

Comment

Anything off topic from this point on is getting deleted.

No ifs, No buts and No return
            Linkeden:
            http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
            http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

China sent warship to break Philippine control of reef: Global Times

This is hilarious. "the Philippines has maintained a military presence on the shoal since a worn-out warship was stranded there in May 1999".

That's right after NATO bombed Chinese embassy in Serbia. Well, since nobody is bombing Chinese embassies anywhere now, this stranded ship needs to be removed.

Comment

Working...
              X