Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snaps prediction

QE3 in late June.

By QE I mean 'quantative easing'. This will become the debate for the election. Otherwise you face new taxes kicking in around election time.

Few months late but call me Sara 'George Soros' snapper from now! You heard it here first!

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
      Few months late but call me Sara 'George Soros' snapper from now! You heard it here first!
      taxes get hiked up no matter what next year. it QE doesn't really solve anything except prologues the asset valuations for cash flow insolvent assets of which the multitude is expanding.
      Originally from Sochi, Russia.

Comment

No surprise congress cant act and gae us a 2 yr hiway bill for the first time and self destruction through sequestration it leaves the Fed as the only part of goverment able todoanything constructive to counter balance thedestructiveness of congress
        Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
        ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
          No surprise congress cant act and gae us a 2 yr hiway bill for the first time and self destruction through sequestration it leaves the Fed as the only part of goverment able todoanything constructive to counter balance thedestructiveness of congress
          Where's the Senate's budget?

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
            Where's the Senate's budget?

-dale
            oh and is that somehow why we can't pass a 5 yr hiway bill and we end up in sequestration over debt we previously agreed to take on? I believe that is called a red herring Dale. The house has the purse strings and they sure have been smart with them...sequestration.....after forcing a credit down grade by floating the idea we may refuse to pay our bills andthe first ever 2 not 5 yr hiway bill....... How does the senate budget impact those things again....oh yeah it doesnt and the house passed a fantasy budget unrelated to reality with paul Ryan's magic tax cuts to prosperity and painless decimation of the social safety net. Where's the beef dale? Where's a 5 yr hiway bill? Where is an inkling of compromise to avoid sequestration..instead of compromise they want to renege on the cuts they forced at the cost of our credit ratingz??????..oh yeah on the second a pledge to grover supercedes the contitution making compromise as unworkable now as when cantor torpedoed Boehner and Obama's 4 trillion dollar deal last year.
            ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

oh and is that somehow why we can't pass a 5 yr hiway bill and we end up in sequestration over debt we previously agreed to take on? I believe that is called a red herring Dale. The house has the purse strings and they sure have been smart with them...sequestration.....after forcing a credit down grade by floating the idea we may refuse to pay our bills andthe first ever 2 not 5 yr hiway bill....... How does the senate budget impact those things again....oh yeah it doesnt and the house passed a fantasy budget unrelated to reality with paul Ryan's magic tax cuts to prosperity and painless decimation of the social safety net. Where's the beef dale? Where's a 5 yr hiway bill? Where is an inkling of compromise to avoid sequestration..instead of compromise they want to renege on the cuts they forced at the cost of our credit ratingz??????..oh yeah on the second a pledge to grover supercedes the contitution making compromise as unworkable now as when cantor torpedoed Boehner and Obama's 4 trillion dollar deal last year.
              But where's the Senate's budget?

-dale

Comment

I don't know Dale. the question is as pertinent here as where is walso though. it would hace sero effect on the discussion. it is a great ideological strwman when talking about the house's refusal to govern. As I understand it the Senate had a 5 yr highway bill. The house passes a pretend budget and I am supposed to think that's a good thing? The House is great at passing ideological bricks look at all the HCR repeals they passed knowing they were DOA like that joke of a budget this year and last with it's 5-6 percent growth and 2 percent unemployment creating a road map to OZ in 30 years
                ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

I don't know Dale. the question is as pertinent here as where is walso though. it would hace sero effect on the discussion. it is a great ideological strwman when talking about the house's refusal to govern. As I understand it the Senate had a 5 yr highway bill. The house passes a pretend budget and I am supposed to think that's a good thing? The House is great at passing ideological bricks look at all the HCR repeals they passed knowing they were DOA like that joke of a budget this year and last with it's 5-6 percent growth and 2 percent unemployment creating a road map to OZ in 30 years
                  But you brought up the fact that "congress can't act". So I think asking where the Senate's budget is, the one that's overdue by something like 600 days, is perfectly reasonable.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                    But you brought up the fact that "congress can't act". So I think asking where the Senate's budget is, the one that's overdue by something like 600 days, is perfectly reasonable.

-dale
                    Yes, and it would of merit if the senate budget actually mattered or if the house had actually passed a budget instead of a political document. The house is very effective at passing political documents. The senate passed spending bils and the house passed spending bills the difference is the house bills dont even reflect their budget do they?
                    ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Yes, and it would of merit if the senate budget actually mattered or if the house had actually passed a budget instead of a political document. The house is very effective at passing political documents. The senate passed spending bils and the house passed spending bills the difference is the house bills dont even reflect their budget do they?
                      So, no Senate budget then?

-dale

Comment

Working...
                      X