What if Russia, China, and the USA got together to solve global issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jennyisfun View Post
    i dont know if you have ever read or seen "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", it tells all. O(∩_∩)O~:red:
    I fixed it for you ;)
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

The main problem is that they are business rivals, and business partners. This is a strange situation, among dominant powers. The U. S. S. R., was not a business rival, nor a business partner, of the U. S.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
        Z,Russia at least knows it has a problem and started solving it.There are already signs their demographic situation is improving.In some regions the trend slowed down,in others it stabilized and in some its even reversing to the upside.And I'm not talking of the cancerous regions in the south,but Slavic ones.

You on the other hand will have a problem with uncontrolled,uneducated and not very skilled migration.China still has over a billion people and most still know how to survive with a bowl of rice a day.

Yeah,I know,generalizations and prejudices.
        "China still has over a billion people and most still know how to survive with a bowl of rice a day." That is not true. At least in the 21 century, average Chinese have a much better life than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDragon View Post
          "China still has over a billion people and most still know how to survive with a bowl of rice a day." That is not true. At least in the 21 century, average Chinese have a much better life than you think.
          RedDragon,

If you knew Mihais better you'd know he doesn't think that's what most Chinese people get, but was merely exaggerating to prove a point ;)

Speaking of knowing each other better, care to introduce yourself?

You can do it here: http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...w-members.html

Also, you might wanna read http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...3-13-11-a.html and
          http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wab...val-guide.html.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

It is impossibe for the three kingdoms to unite together. In fact, USA have the overwhelming advantage compared to the other two though a lot of Americans don't think so. It is meaningless for USA to cooperate with the other two if they dont make trouble. Is is true that USA plays a dominant role throughout the world today. Of course, I couldn't feel happy for the fact as a Chinese. But true is true.

Comment

That would not work. Why? Too much power. it would solve middle east issues if by solve you mean annihalate.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDragon View Post
                China is in a gilded age when the industrialist and political class live like kings. Outside of the ruling classes the majority lives either with cell phones and smog, or in rural low tech areas. The average wage in Beijing (highest pay in the country) is $730 USD a month/ $8760USD year with no benefits and health ruining pollution. Gansu province is half that where a work on average makes $12 USD a day.

More than a bowl of rice per day, but not much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ray View Post
                  I havent seen one of these disscussions so I wanted to give the geniuses here a chance to tell me what they think about this because I have a mixed opinion about it
                  Alright so with the issues economically and mainly in the middle east, do you all think that political issues aside, a coalition between the USA, Russia, and China and their militaries could work to bring an end to many issues in the middle east and other areas and how if they could?:Dancing-Banana:
                  Let's turn the question around. What is it about these three countries that makes you entertain the idea that a joint intervention would solve the Middle East's problems?
                  To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                    Let's turn the question around. What is it about these three countries that makes you entertain the idea that a joint intervention would solve the Middle East's problems?
                    1. The Yanks are horny.
                    2. The Russkies are horny after Vodka.
                    3. The Chinese with or without Vodka ain't getting any women.

4. The ME gals are hot.:pop:
                    sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post
                      1. The Yanks are horny.

How can you tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post
                        1. The Yanks are horny.

Finally, a coherent response to the question. Thank you.
                        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                          How can you tell?
                          Have you seen what they wear? It's like black fabric covering their entire bodies in hot summer sun. I'm surprised they don't suffer heat stroke.
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

You should read "The Grand Chessboard" It speaks about this relationship, between China and Russia, and how it presents a challenge to US hegemony on Eurasia. The United States is the only hyper-power in history outside of Eurasia. And in order for the US to sustain its position in the world as the preeminent global power it must prevent such an alliance (Russia, coupled with China and Iran) from occurring on that continent. The war in Iraq and Afghanistan are very complex, but I believe the Carter doctrine, and the reasons listed in Zbigniew Brzezinski's book played a major role in the reason for waging that war, to prevent a combination of nation-states on that continent from dominating or controlling the transit of the resources on Eurasia, mainly the resources in the Caspian Sea and the Persian gulf. Check out his book though. You can download the PDF online. Search for it on Google.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                              Have you seen what they wear? It's like black fabric covering their entire bodies in hot summer sun. I'm surprised they don't suffer heat stroke.
                              I never understood how the black works on the dessert sun, but supposedly it protects from the sun.

Comment

That would be really funny as those three nations cause most global issues in the first place.
                                So them getting together to 'solve' global issues would probably be like that old joke about a programmer who's debugging a piece of software and every time he finds and fixes a bug he inadvertently creates two new bugs - clearly a case of medicine being worse than the disease it's supposed to cure.

Comment

Working...
                                X