Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naryshkin family treasure found in St.Petersburg

i´m translating this from eston. forum

During construction works in St.Petersburg a secret chamber was found in a house that belonged to Naryshkin family. according to newspapers that were used as wrappings, the treasure was hidden during feb.-oct. 1917. thre chamber was 6x6m. and pretty much full of silverware.

according to russian laws finders fee should be 50%, or, if it´s culturally important find, 25%. should this all go by their prices, it should put a pretty big dent at city budget

Naryshkin family Naryshkin family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

click at the left side where where is written Bce Foto , that opens a photo gallery Ôîòîãðàôèè êëàäà Íàðûøêèíûõ - Íîâîñòè Ñàíêò-Ïåòåðáóðãà - Ôîíòàíêà.Ðó
    If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Can the descendents claim parts of it?
    Last edited by Mihais; 29 Mar 12,, 19:36.
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

i guess, supposedly the family , with the matron at the lead, escaped in 1917 from russia. of course there will be many ´I am Naryshkin!´ ´No I am Naryshkin and so is my wife!´
      If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by BD1 View Post
        i guess, supposedly the family , with the matron at the lead, escaped in 1917 from russia. of course there will be many ´I am Naryshkin!´ ´No I am Naryshkin and so is my wife!´
        Love it

Spoiler!
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Might be really interesting to see what comes out of it, I mean admittedly, in the the end, all of it will probably go to the highest bidder

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ray View Post
            Might be really interesting to see what comes out of it, I mean admittedly, in the the end, all of it will probably go to the highest bidder
            And all of it will stay on the Motherland soil methinks ;)

Comment

No doubt there I cant see it happening any other way unless someone offered an amount with quite a lot of zeros

Comment

Working...
              X