No announcement yet.

Georgian NATO-membership and ISAF involvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh for example the 25 post limit to open new threads was a result from that.

Comment

Only problem with that is I had over 3,000 posts when you did your Mengele like experiements.

Comment

The idea was to have certain options and settings only apply to specific user groups. I simply created a completely new usergroup all for yourself and moved you there to figure out how this exactly works. New Users now end up in a different usergroup than the rest of the community until they reach the 25 post treshold. But somehow I get the feeling that you miss your old colour..also I am sure there a few other tests I could run. So if you wish to volunteer again just say the word....any word.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          Only problem with that is I had over 3,000 posts when you did your Mengele like experiements.
          What are you trying to say is that you need more experiments?
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Tarek, there's gotta be a way you can edit his post count, no?
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Easily, his post count, his user name, his avatar, his signature and a lot more.

(I was inclined to make a 6 million dollar man reference, but while I have the technology to change him, nothing in the world could fix him. Except maybe a vet)

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                The idea was to have certain options and settings only apply to specific user groups. I simply created a completely new usergroup all for yourself and moved you there to figure out how this exactly works. New Users now end up in a different usergroup than the rest of the community until they reach the 25 post treshold. But somehow I get the feeling that you miss your old colour..also I am sure there a few other tests I could run. So if you wish to volunteer again just say the word....any word.
                OK, for some reason that made sense.

Anything to help out the WAB.

One more experiment, though.

Can I have jurisdiction to ban any ip number coming out of Israel and Macedonia?

Oh, and maybe Britain, just to be sure......

Comment

MY IP address changes every single time I connect. Plus, I can just use a proxy and select an ip address from anywhere in the world. Try again...
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Well I see ONE reason to ban Macedonian users at the moment.

Comment

They're ugly, and might not be the brightest things in the world, either?

Comment

Sshhhh......

I see TJ online...

Maybe if we're quiet, he might think no one's here and go away....

Comment

Hey, DoK!!!!!!

We're brothers, man!

Woo Hoo!

Comment

Apparently both of my guesses were right....

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                              Well I see ONE reason to ban Macedonian users at the moment.
                              Bully:fish:

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                                Hey, DoK!!!!!!

We're brothers, man!

Woo Hoo!
                                Woo hoo, now I am gonna make you drink coffee 5x a day, drink grappa before every meal, eat 3-4x a day, and do all that with 300 EUR/month. You gonna love it

Comment

Working...
                                X