UFO's over Afghanistan!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO's over Afghanistan!!!!!

Even made the cover of Marine Corps Times!!!!

Havent picked up a copy to read yet, but from the Interweb heres a link to teh story:

UFOs Over Marine Base in Afghanistan | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

Funny comment from a Marine Buddy "Fuck...even the Aliens are planning on having a war here, getting bogged down and accomplishing fuck all for 10 years!!!"

Regards

Arty
    Attached Files
    "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

to everyone whom made the mistake, it's a picture of a super-buff female Marine, not ET...
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
      to everyone whom made the mistake, it's a picture of a super-buff female Marine, not ET...
      Damn! I wanted HER to abduct me!
      "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

UFOs Over Marine Base in Afghanistan | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

:whome::whome:

Comment

Abducting Marines... go for it, ET. We'll soon have a few specimens ready for the dissection table!

Comment

Here we go fellow trekkies , fill yer boots

UFO Digest Newsletter September 27, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X