This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post

And then we get to HP. The first book came out when I was in 5th grade and was geared towards kids, something LOTS most definitely wasn't. Books 2 and 3 were okay but getting repetitive. Book 4 had some interesting parts but was mostly boring, and books 5 and 6 just plain sucked. Book 7 was by far the worst of the lot, except for the last 100 pages where there finally was a grand melee, but even that lacked the luster and action of a really good battle sequence.
    HP came out way before then.

I've read the back of the bottle. But don't see any of the stuff you guys are talking about.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
      HP came out way before then.

I've read the back of the bottle. But don't see any of the stuff you guys are talking about.
      I have a friend who travels to the UK twice a year....he brings me back 2 bottles each time.

I want to have his children.
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Lol rifle

N i am going to die if cant the thread privilege, the what if discussions great

Comment

Christmas comes early. HDC twice in one day!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	233170_main.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	1470073
          Click image for larger version

Name:	necro-ronald.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1470074

Comment

Not sure how this works, but here goes.

What if you are a foreign spy in Washington DC, join the Trumpet's political rally and go with the crowd to storm the Capitol.
            You get inside a building where you know there are top secret files, somewhere. Probably in the Speaker's Office ...
            While you're rummaging around to see what you can find, someone else comes in and wants to take selfies ...
            Trust me?
            I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by DOR View Post
              Not sure how this works, but here goes.

What if you are a foreign spy in Washington DC, join the Trumpet's political rally and go with the crowd to storm the Capitol.
              You get inside a building where you know there are top secret files, somewhere. Probably in the Speaker's Office ...
              While you're rummaging around to see what you can find, someone else comes in and wants to take selfies ...
              That's one hell of a setup. Did you know the crowd would have had the balls to breach police lines? After all, this is the law and order crowd hating what ANTIFA represents. Did you know the police lines would crack? This is the same police where lethal force is the norm. Did you know that the offices would not be locked? Do you know what you're even looking for? Do you know where to look? IE where in the offices to look? Would you be certain that you can get away without the police searching you? Would you be certain that you won't be caught, ie wearing nice bracelets?
              Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                That's one hell of a setup. Did you know the crowd would have had the balls to breach police lines? After all, this is the law and order crowd hating what ANTIFA represents. Did you know the police lines would crack? This is the same police where lethal force is the norm. Did you know that the offices would not be locked? Do you know what you're even looking for? Do you know where to look? IE where in the offices to look? Would you be certain that you can get away without the police searching you? Would you be certain that you won't be caught, ie wearing nice bracelets?
                So, agents would never take advantage of an opportunity, don't know how to open locked doors, haven't the imagination to conceive of a target of opportunity, and aren't allowed to see tourist maps of the Capitol Building so as to know where certain offices might be located.
                Got it.
                Trust me?
                I'm an economist!

Comment

So, agents would never take advantage of an opportunity, don't know how to open locked doors, haven't the imagination to conceive of a target of opportunity, and aren't allowed to see tourist maps of the Capitol Building so as to know where certain offices might be located.
                  You don't get it, do you? The amount of planning that has to go into place can't be done in an hour's notice. What's your escape route? What happens when things go south? What's your extraction plan? You want to get caught and at the very least embarrass your country? At worst, expose your entire network in the US?

For what? A maybe you'll find something?

Got it.
                  I posed to you questions that all operatiors need to be answered before embarking on any operation. And this is what you come up with. A "Got it." As said before, stick to economics. Your suggestions get people killed.

This ain't a target, let alone an operation, of oppertunity. You have no assets in place and by the time you get your assets in place, it's over.
                  Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 09 Jan 21,, 19:09.
                  Chimo

Comment

Working...
                  X