Israel blames Iran after attacks on embassy staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
    My question, too. The Thais have a Muslim minority and Malaysia is 60% Muslim. Can't think of a reason they would collude with Israel against Iran. It boils down to the simple fact that neither are going to tolerate bombs exploding in their streets and harming their people.
    Right money in the right hands is the simplest explanation,if nothing else works.Malay and Thai Muslims have very little to do with Iran.

As for the rest,who did this and why,no reason to bother.The underworld won't shed light if it's really a secret.What's of importance are the consequences and so far I find 2.One is forming the perception that Iran will fight back and their agents operate worldwide.The second is another cassus belli.

The second isn't really needed.Saddam,Ghaddafi or Milosevic murdered nobody nor tried to,yet they got attacked and killed.So until I can think of something better or more evidence arises,I stick to the idea that some Iranian entities play another PR game,without showing any real cards.If the GRU and Spetsnaz could infiltrate weapons via diplomatic courier and make caches in secret,so can the Al Quds.
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
      ...Saddam,Ghaddafi or Milosevic murdered nobody nor tried to...
      You mean with their bare hands?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I mean foreign diplomats abroad.
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
          My question, too. The Thais have a Muslim minority and Malaysia is 60% Muslim. Can't think of a reason they would collude with Israel against Iran. It boils down to the simple fact that neither are going to tolerate bombs exploding in their streets and harming their people.
          Something else occours. As you point out, Thailand has its own terrorists. Malaysia also has a few crazies, especially on the border. All this makes me think that Iran's global reach ain't all that global. Surely it would be much easier to send in some guys who are local, or at least from one of the neighbours. Indeed, the guy who masterminded the Bali bombing (an Indonesian I think) was eventually caught hiding in a Thai town I visited a few years back - it was nth of Bangkok, not in the muslim south and he was there for a while. Sending in Iranians is definately 'plan B', and it looks like these guys are not the 'A' team. Perhaps they didn't want to risk anyone good. Lets hope theay suck as badly at making nukes.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

JAD_333 Reply

"S2 can tell you more because he knows more on the subject of intelligence than I do..."

Hardly. A former tactical intelligence officer doesn't know squat about the spook world. No relationship whatsoever.

Mihais' signature has it right here- "Those who know don't speak".
            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Working...
            X