No announcement yet.

Super Bowl 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't sweat it Benny. Patriot fans rarely show their support in public. Brown paper bags over their heads is more their style.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

1. Bonehead is obviously well named....and uses a plucked chicken as an avatar.

2. Benny, you use a pussy as your avatar. Enough said.

Not sure where Bonehead scrapes by his silly little life but Patriots fans are not overly concerned about having to wear faux jerseys. And we don't wear the bag over our head....we use it to carry all of the championship gear we have to haul around for the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
          1. Bonehead is obviously well named....and uses a plucked chicken as an avatar.

2. Benny, you use a pussy as your avatar. Enough said.

Not sure where Bonehead scrapes by his silly little life but Patriots fans are not overly concerned about having to wear faux jerseys. And we don't wear the bag over our head....we use it to carry all of the championship gear we have to haul around for the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins.
          So instead of wearing the jersey you carry it around in a bag?

Comment

:pop:
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Dude, Garfield rocks!
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Psst. Benny.....
                AR has an Eli Manning jersey in his paper bag. That way after the game he can pull it out and wear it as a proud fan of the Superbowl winners.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                  Psst. Benny.....
                  AR has an Eli Manning jersey in his paper bag. That way after the game he can pull it out and wear it as a proud fan of the Superbowl winners.
                  Along with the dog shit I picked up...and the dog shit is complaining.

I don't wear other men's names on my back...you guys are welcome to that.

Don't ask, don't tell.
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Man, I am so looking forward to this game, it's going to be awesome. I've taken an extra 2.5 hour nap this morning, I'm leaving work early, and I don't start work until 2:00PM tomorrow afternoon. Sure, I've got finals to study for, but the finals can kiss me arse. It's the Super Bowl, baby!!!

Comment

Man, those patriot fans are not right in the head. Carrying a bag of dog shit around everywhere they go.

Comment

Seriously. I don't have a dog in this fight so all I am after is a good game. Its a Looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng time until next August when football picks up again.

Comment

Man, those patriot fans are not right in the head. Carrying a bag of dog shit around everywhere they go.
                          You are provoking the said bag to start flying your way.

Seriously. I don't have a dog in this fight so all I am after is a good game. Its a Looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng time until next August when football picks up again.
                          So you don't have a bag full of dogshit either
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            You are provoking the said bag to start flying your way.

So you don't have a bag full of dogshit either
                            LOL. Nothing like a little smack talk between football fans.

End of the first quarter 9-0 and Brady had to intentionally ground in his own end zone. Doesn't look good for AR and his bag o' shit.

Comment

Beginning of the 4th. 17-15 Pats. Beginning of the fourth quarter begins. Giants had to call off the dogs to keep the score close and keep interest in the game by the viewers. Now let the real game begin...

Comment

Giants win!!! Good night, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X