This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philipp Lahm View Post
    Yes you ARE correct Hong Kong Police Force is quite rubbish but they have PLA and PAP. they are the REAL deals. Asshole.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Armed_Police_(China)
    Seriously, what does spelling have to do with the HKPF, PLA, and PAP competency in dealing with civil unrest?

You're not even earning your 50 cents for that post.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywatcher View Post
      That's the most likely explanation. Though fifty cents a post for false flag trolling of this quality is a ripoff to the PRC taxpayer.
      I respectfully disagree. The more ridiculous and low-quality he makes these radical anti-world HKers seem, the more amusing and effective he is. I think he's doing an admirable job. I laughed really hard reading this whole exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiaohaha View Post
        I respectfully disagree. The more ridiculous and low-quality he makes these radical anti-world HKers seem, the more amusing and effective he is. I think he's doing an admirable job. I laughed really hard reading this whole exchange.
        It is so ironic that a Chinese using words of "Respect ", "Manner", "Quality", "Peaceful", "Lovely ".

Judging from the behavior of the Chinese tourist worldwide.

You better fuck off from here, technically speaking no freedom of Internet access at "People's Republic"!
        Last edited by Enzo Ferrari; 12 Jul 14,, 06:23.

Comment

Oh stop! Just fucking stop! No British Regiment is coming to rescue you. Dream all you want. That is your right. In fact a right given to you by the CCP. You have the right to demand a British response but guess what? We have given you our answer!

Shut the fuck up because our answer is not going to change! And btw, Enzo, it ain't the Chinese who are answering you. It is the Commonwealth Regiments answering you. We ain't interested in your fucked up dreams.

And yes, Phillip Lam, a Queen's Officer is telling you to go fuck yourself.
          Chimo

Comment

This thread has travelled well beyond it's "use by" date

Closed
            Linkeden:
            http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
            http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
            X