Paulbots unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulbots unite!

1. Ron Paul doesn't go the gym. He stays fit by exercising his civil rights.
    2. Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom.
    3. Ron Paul doesn't cut taxes. He kills them with his bare hands.
    4. Jesus wears a wrist band that says "What Would Ron Paul Do?"
    5. When Ron Paul takes a shower, he doesn't get wet...the water gets Ron Paul.
    6. Ron Paul could lead a horse to water AND convince it to drink, but he doesn't believe the government has the right to so he refuses.
    7. Ron Paul's midi-chlorian level is off the chart.
    8. When Chuck Norris gets scared, he goes to Ron Paul.
    9. Studies by the World Health Organization show that Ron Paul is the leading cause of freedom among men.
    10. Ron Paul makes the U.S. dollar want to be a better currency.
    "Who says organization, says oligarchy"

Originally posted by Wayfarer View Post
    1. Ron Paul doesn't go the gym. He stays fit by exercising his civil rights.
    2. Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom.
    3. Ron Paul doesn't cut taxes. He kills them with his bare hands.
    4. Jesus wears a wrist band that says "What Would Ron Paul Do?"
    5. When Ron Paul takes a shower, he doesn't get wet...the water gets Ron Paul.
    6. Ron Paul could lead a horse to water AND convince it to drink, but he doesn't believe the government has the right to so he refuses.
    7. Ron Paul's midi-chlorian level is off the chart.
    8. When Chuck Norris gets scared, he goes to Ron Paul.
    9. Studies by the World Health Organization show that Ron Paul is the leading cause of freedom among men.
    10. Ron Paul makes the U.S. dollar want to be a better currency.
    So he is a Jedi! (What's with Jedi messing my brain these days)
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Here's another one.Ron Paul doesn't have to go to Damascus to see the light.He is the light

Wanna bet there are more non-American paulites than from US ,at least among Wabbits?

I wonder if the The Internationale would be an appropriate hymn for our movement
      Last edited by Mihais; 03 Jan 12,, 17:25.
      Those who know don't speak
      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

I have a few composed while reading "The Revolution" (mainly on the loo, as it has this great double function when you finish a page):

1) Ron Paul's so compassionate, he believes that if your boss sexually harrasses you, you should just leave, slut.
        2) Ron Paul doesn't sleep, he waits....thinking of what to put in his next racist newsletter.
        3) Ron Paul's so crazy, Ayn Rand is suing for patent violation.
        4) Ron Paul's so pro-liberty he believes the government should have total control over a woman's genitals.
        5) Ron Paul is completely in favour of freedom of everything, except people (either in joining unions or being Mexican and wanting to move to America).
        6) Ron Paul hates government spending so much he earmarks tons of it to save the rest of America from it's evil.
        7) Ron Paul's message of Government Somalia-style is so popular he has to banned from internet polls to give others a chance of winning.....and his spambots a chance to leave the computer and get laid (which would be a real revolution imo).

I'm pretty sure I can get more when I hit chapter 2....
        Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
        - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

5) Ron Paul is completely in favour of freedom of everything, except people (either in joining unions or being Mexican and wanting to move to America).
          Yeah those poor downtrodden border jumping illegal aliens... what a monster

3) Ron Paul's so crazy, Ayn Rand is suing for patent violation.
          Copyright not patent....
          Last edited by troung; 04 Jan 12,, 01:32.
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Crooks,tell me at least you practice some sport.You know,the thing where you spend some effort&sweat with the overall effect of improving one's physical condition ;)
            Those who know don't speak
            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
              Yeah those poor downtrodden border jumping illegal aliens... what a monster
              Freedom of movement is a central tenet of market libertarianism, dogg. I ain't sayin it's good or bad, just interested about the inconsistency.
              Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
              - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Working...
              X