Rose Bowl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose Bowl.

Third time is a charm as the Ducks beat Wisconsin.(45-38) It was a close battle all game but Wisconsin literally ran out of time. Good game Badgers, hold your heads high and good luck next year. Gotta love the games that are decided on the last play. I'm watching Stanford/OSU play in the "I got robbed out of the natty" bowl.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Two years in a row down to the last play. I'm totally bummed. Our defense gave us seven but, otherwise, demanded our offense play a perfect game. Wilson's interception and Abbrederis' fumble (along with Bielema's bonehead use of time-outs) cost us any chance.

GREAT Oregon offense. Great offensive game by both teams.

Heartbroken but, in the end, it's only entertainment amidst a world otherwise slowly going mad.

It's all about perspective...

On Wisconsin!
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

there is a rose bowl game on in Oregon? how ***could*** i totally missed it. Oh, I get it, that is why every other car in the street is sporting a green little flag.
      “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Only an OSU grad would be (intentionally) clueless...
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Lol
          “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Tell you what Xinhui, next year your beavers can have the badgers in the Rose Bowl, errr "Fur Bowl". Don't expect PETA to sponsor that.
            Oregon is going back to the natty.

Comment

bonehead Reply

"...Oregon is going back to the natty."

Not with that defense. USC might have something to say about UO even taking the PAC 10/12 next year.

Btw, we play the Beavs in Corvallis next fall.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                Tell you what Xinhui, next year your beavers can have the badgers in the Rose Bowl, errr "Fur Bowl". Don't expect PETA to sponsor that.
                Oregon is going back to the natty.
                is that a naked duck for your aviator?

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post
                  "...Oregon is going back to the natty."

Not with that defense. USC might have something to say about UO even taking the PAC 10/12 next year.

Btw, we play the Beavs in Corvallis next fall.
                  SC won simply because the ducks were still giddy from beating Stanford and having LeBron and co on the sideline was too much of a distraction. Next year the ducks will not be looking past USC. Unless the beavers really pick it up next year I am not worried about the CW being in Corvallis.

Comment

Originally posted by xinhui View Post
                    is that a naked duck for your aviator?
                    LOL. No. Its a "sexy chicken" Something I found that PETA loathes.

Comment

bonehead Reply

"...Unless the beavers really pick it up next year I am not worried about the CW being in Corvallis."

What do I care about the civil war game? I'm a Wisconsin grad.

Comment

LOL. Right. So many bandwagon fans lately..... HMmmm. Going to have to pull for the beavers but I like Wisconsin's chances. Reaser stadium isn't as scary as it used to be.

Comment

Working...
                        X