Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Army, Beat Navy!

Enough said.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Oooopsie, Army and Navy already lost, both of them, to mighty AIR FORCE!!

The Commander in Chief's trophy is OURS! How can this be? Puny Chair Force, with weak, palsied limbs, triumphing over the beefy and brawny brawlers that will form Army, Navy, and Marines.

"We deal death by the thousands from the sky, rather than one at a time."

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post

The Commander in Chief's trophy is OURS! How can this be? Puny Chair Force, with weak, palsied limbs, triumphing over the beefy and brawny brawlers that will form Army, Navy, and Marines.
      It's because the Army are working their butts off and the Air Force have plenty of time to practice

Comment

Geez, I thought Wisconsin whooping on Minnesota for the axe was bad but NINE IN A Row?

Time for that to change...I hope.

Go Army!
        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
          Enough said.
          Ahem, Sir. Pehaps you have that backwards. Respectively speaking of course.:whome:
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post

Take the Marines off that list. We don't have a football team.;)
            Attached Files

Comment

"We're here to protect a country not a quarterback."

Then would he please mind putting a clip of ammo in his weapon. I'd feel more assured about that protection.

Navy 27 Army 21. Uggggh...
              "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post

Then would he please mind putting a clip of ammo in his weapon. I'd feel more assured about that protection.
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

LoL!

Doggie canon cocker 1
                  Jarhead canon cocker 0

Seriously, I love this game.

Not so much for the game itself but some of the people I admire the most (in WAB and in real life) abandon their cool and just go wild and act like little boys and have one helluva good time.

Salute to our fine men and women of the armed forces!
                  Last edited by YellowFever; 11 Dec 11,, 07:29.

Comment

Take the Marines off that list. We don't have a football team.
                    The Navy team does not allow future Marines to play football? I did not know that. It does make sense. ;)

Comment

The Navy is, and will always remain, the 'senior' service in Britain.

Comment

True snaps , I like to watch the competition between the naval forces crews with the stripped down cannons over the assault course , brill .

Royal Naval field Gun Competition 1999 ( NOT the "last") - YouTube
                        Last edited by tankie; 11 Dec 11,, 17:23.

Comment

They look weird going around without clips :red:

Attached Files
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

You can conduct a lot of drills without worrying about accidental discharges.
                            Those who know don't speak
                            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

The M-16 doesn't use a clip. It uses a Magazine.

A clip is a device that holds rounds together for insertion into a magazine.

Navy 27 Army 21. Uggggh...
                              For the 10th year in a row. Navy wins.

Were you expecting different?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Comment

Working...
                              X